The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8466

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ "What will happen if she can't successfully complete this curse?"
Courtney~ "That girl? I'm obviously not just some girl. So what, you can't hold up to things you've done? Sounds kind of pathetic for a supposedly powerful, evil creature."
Deyanira~ I laughed. "I can't believe I agree with miss angel over here."

Constantine- " If she can't complete the curse, she will die, the curse uses alot of energy, many angelic and demonic creatures have died trying to complete that curse."

Zander- I rolled my eyes, and i chuckled," Courtney, you believe that Alex is such a saint, that he has don't no wrong ever, but you are wrong, before you met, he was evil, just like me."

Alex- " So that is what this is about, your such a fool, you think that you will gain every amount of power in the universe, but your wrong, you will never get control of Andi or Courtney or me, get that through your head." I growled. 

Josh~ "What? No, that's insane. That's suicide."
Courtney~ I rolled my eyes. "One of your guards already beat you to the punch. I know he was evil and I know he's not a saint. You creatures of the underworld assume that we are one minded and don't know a single thing. Humans aren't stupid."

Andi- " At this point I am willing to try anything to keep my friend alive, Zander is probably torturing him right now. He is a mortal he can't take as much pain as he used to."

Zander- I growled, I mumbled im done with this and then I stabbed Alex, what these people don't understand is this is my job, why would I want to kill one of the last people I have in the world, my younger brother.

Alex- Zander mumbled something and then stabbed me in the abdomen, I gasped and he said something in my ear, something I thought I would never hear, he said, I had to it, sorry my brother. Nobody else has heard him, he had Courtney and I thrown back into a cell we weren't bond to anything but I knew I was in trouble, the wound in my stomach was bleeding terribly, and I knew the first words that were going to come from Courtney's mouth was how much of a idiot i was for taking her place.

Josh~ "We know Andi. We care about him to, but I don't think he would even want you to risk your life for him."
Courtney~ I rushed over to Alex. I quickly ripped my shirt. I tightly wrapped it around his abdomen, trying to stop the bleeding. "Are you okay? Why am I even asking that? I know you're not okay. I can't believe you did something like that. You're not as strong as you used to be, you're not indestructible." The words rushed out of my mouth so fast that I couldn't comprehend exactly what I was saying.
Deyanira~ "What was that about?" Zander didn't answer me so I spoke again. "You're not doing this anymore. Alex obviously has something on you and that's not going to be used against us. So I suggest you stay away from both of them."

Andi- " He has risked his life for me, its time for me to return the favor."

Constantine- " Once the curse begins you can't go back, you understand that right?"

Andi- " I know."

Alex- " You think I don't know that? Courtney, i know you believe that I shouldn't have done this for you, but i need to tell you this." I coughed and then started again," Zander is many things, he has messed his life up just like everyone else has, the only reason I am saying this is because he is my older brother, I told you once that i had a pretty messed up family, and now you know why." I had not found the courage to look her in the eyes.

Zander- " Its a long story, and I would rather not get into it." I grumbled. I walked out of the room.

Josh~ "You're seriously going to let her go through with this?" I was absolutely surprised at how calm Constantine had become.
Courtney~ "Really? I can't imagine him being your brother. He enjoyed seeing you in pain though."
Deyanira~ I followed him. "Then stay out of this for a while. I'm not going to let your emotions ruin everything."

Constantine- " Its not like its my decision, its hers to make, and if she wants to risk her life its up to her."

Liam-  I kept my mouth shut, i hated this as much as josh and noah, but what could i say or do.

Alex- " When he stabbed me, he said the he was sorry in my ear, that he had to do it." I said, I attempted to sit up but I could not manage.

Zander- I nodded," Maybe." was all i said.

Josh~ "I still don't like it. It's nowhere close to safe and I'm not really a fan of unsafe plans."
Courtney~ "What? That makes no sense. Do you think the doppelganger is making him do it or someone even higher up in power? What do you think of all this?"

Andi- I didn't understand everyone, especially josh,  why on earth were they freaking out about this. Josh doesn't even remember me at all and he is acting like nothing has changed.

Alex- " I think someone has corrupted my older brother, he has acted out before, but nothing like this, there is only two people that i know can knock some sense into him and that is me and our brother Stephen, but I haven't seen or heard from him in years, He wouldn't want to see me, I am just his disgrace of a younger brother." I said

Noah~ "Ok fine, but we need a back up plan if she ends up failing. It's not that I think you're going to fail, but we need explore all possibilities."
Courtney~ "You have another brother? I'm sure he cares about you at least a little. We wouldn't have a way to contact him foe help though."

Andi- " Yeah." I agreed," Well if I fail, then Zander's plan is finished, it revolved around me a Courtney, if one of us dies, then there is nothing more he could do."

Alex- I sighed and now realized how tired I was becoming from losing blood, I had to stay awake," If Stephen is anything like he once was, he will know something is wrong." I said.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service