The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9220

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ I nodded. "It's worth a shot."
Courtney~ I shook my head. "No you're not. You haven't gained all your strength back and I'm not going to let you get hurt if it does turn out to be a trap. I'm not letting them get you for the third time in three days."

Liam- I called Carlisle and he had Edward run over and explain what we needed to do, he gave us this watery stuff that would nourish her body while she was asleep. I walked Edward out and said thank you.

Alex- " I don't care about what they do to me, and if they attack Stephen can see it. I am not letting you go alone."

Clara- " Alex calm down, if it makes you chill out i'll go with her, I can cover her if Zander attacks."

Josh~ I wish I could say that there was no reason to worry, but I couldn't.
Courtney~ I huffed. "Fine, Stephen can come with me if he wants, but in case you forgot, Alex, I can take care of myself. I grew up with a pack of wolves for crying out loud."

Liam- I had set everything up, I could already see Andi waking up and freaking out because of the needle now in her arm. Andi didn't like needles very much and she never has. After I was sure everything was correct I walked out of the room and sat down on the couch. I sat with my head in my hands.

Alex- I sighed," Look I know that, you can say that you can take care of yourself a billion times, that won't stop me from worrying about you." Since nobody would let me leave the house, Stephen went with Courtney.

Josh~ "You okay?" I asked.
Courtney~ "I know. I'll be careful, don't worry." With that, we left. Stephen followed me until we reached it.

Liam- I sighed and sat up straight and said," Yeah im fine."

Stephen- I walked around and," What exactly do you think was calling you?"

Josh~ "You're worried about her." I stated.
Courtney~ "I'm not sure." I started looking around for something, anything.

Liam- " Very, when she was younger she was sickly and seeing her like that now makes me remember how many times she was sick and so weak that she couldn't even move." I gushed, I then corrected myself, " Im sorry I shouldn't bother any of you with this." I said.

Stephen- I thought I heard something," Did you hear that?"

Josh~ "Do you say that because I can't remember her? Me not being able to remember her doesn't mean anything."
Courtney~ "No, but which way did it come from." I followed him in the direction he thought the sound came from.

Liam- I shook my head," Josh its not that at all."

Stephen- I pointed to a tree, I keep hearing little noises, twigs snapping.I walked around to see a little boy, he was scared, shaking and had bruises on his arms, he jumped back a few paces, " Hey im not going to hurt you, i promise." I held out my hand to the younger terrified boy.

Cody- I was shaking, I was looking for Courtney but I couldn't find her, then a man sent a bunch of demons after me, " L-leave me alone, I just need to find my sister." I cried out.

Stephen- " I'll help you look for her, come on its not safe for a young boy like yourself to be wondering out her alone." He took my hand and I turned around and lead the boy back to where Courtney was waiting. 

Josh~ "Than what is it?"
Courtney~ I saw Stephen coming back with Cody. "Cody?!" My eyes widened and I ran to him. I knelt on the ground putting his face in my hands, looking at him and assessing his injuries. "Oh God. What happened?!"

Liam- " Its just painful to see her like this now." i reluctantly said.

Cody- " I came looking for you and Alex, some man found me and sent demons to kill me, I-i got away, and I hid." I said and a few tears rolled down my face.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service