The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8449

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ "I can't imagine how hard it is for you."
Courtney~ I held him hugged him, holding him as close to me as possible. I put on hand behind his head, running my fingers through his hair. "Its okay. Its okay. I'm here and I'm not going to let anything happen to you." I tear streamed down one of my cheeks. I couldn't imagine anything happening to him.

Liam- I got up from where I was sitting  and I walked into Andi's room.

Andi- I was dreaming of Josh, a life that I wasn't afraid to live, I tried to make myself wake up but nothing worked.

Stephen- " Lets get him back to the house, he said he lost the demons following him they will soon pick his scent up again." I said. We started back to the house.

Courtney~ I nodded and stood up, letting go of Cody. "Can you walk or do you want me to carry you?" He looked pretty beaten up and I hated it.

Cody- " I can walk." I said as we made our way to a house,I was afraid of the man with Courtney still, he looked like Alex but he wasn't, we walked in and I saw Alex, " Alex! " I exclaimed as I ran up to him and hugged him. 

Alex- " Hey,-" I cut myself off when he hugged me, " Cody what happened." I asked as he let me go, he explained everything, I looked at Stephen," You think it was Zander?"

Stephen- " At this point he is the only one who would have sent demons to attack a little boy!"

Courtney~ "He's not just any little boy. He's an angel and my brother. There are a lot of ways you can do to try and get to me, but hurting my family crosses the line." Cody sat down and I sat down beside him. I took his hand, healing him. I didn't want my little brother to be hurt or in pain. I was kind of hoping that Clara and Stephen wouldn't notice.

Stephen- I had noticed that she was healing her brother, I didn't say anything, I didn't feel that it was my place. Alex and I were talking about who could be controlling Zander to do these things, we were in another room leaving Clara, Cody and Courtney in the living room.

Ambreh- things had gotten very quiet. It almost felt like it was just Noah, Josh and I. Liam started to keep to himself, we all felt bad, but he wouldn't talk to us, he was to proud to. He kept everything to himself.

Courtney~ "How are you feeling? You doing okay?" I didn't want to take any chances.
Josh~ "He's going to be already, isn't he?" I felt really bad for Liam. He must be feeling like he's going to lose his sister.

Cody- " I'm fine now." i said, but she didn't look convinced.

Ambreh- " I hope so Josh, the poor guy probably thinks he is going to lose her again." 

Courtney~ "Why were you looking for me before you got attacked? Is there something you need to tell me?"
Josh~ "She'll be okay, she has do be. Doesn't she?"

Cody- " Constantine told me that you were in trouble and then I panicked, He wouldn't let me help so I took things into my own hands and then a man we a long scar going down his face found me, he told Zander to attack me but instead Zander sent demons to capture me, he..he let me get away." I gushed out. She looked terrified.

Ambreh- " Josh, I want to be able to tell that she will pull through, that she will be okay, but I can't, the odds are against her now. She is weak and all we can do is hope." I honestly did not think she was going to wake up that she would be trapped in a coma. But how I could I tell him that.

Courtney~ "Stay here." I got up and went to where Alex and Stephen were. I told them what Cody had said about the man with the scar.
Josh~ I sighed and put my face in my hands. I needed to remember.

Stephen- At the same time Alex and I said a name," Austin! "

Alex- " He got cut on the face when he was younger, it was in a fight with an angel. I think we found our guy." I said.

Ambreh- I sighed and sat down on the couch, next to noah,  Everyone was quiet to me it was a moment of silence for the friend we were slowly losing.

Liam- tears ran down my face, I was sitting next to Andi, who was still asleep in her bed," Please wake up, I have lost you before because I was a bad brother, I can't lose you again."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service