The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8482

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ I looked back at Andi. "Hmm? I don't know what you're saying Andi." She wrote the question 'remember me?' and I nodded.
Noah~ "Answer it before it goes to voice mail already."

Alex- I answered it and it was her father, he was freaking out," Sir its Alex, Courtney is fine she is just asleep on the couch." I said to him, he wasn't convince instead he made false accusations, that I had done something to her." Sir I would never harm a hair on her head, she is asleep, I swear." He kept yelling at me, telling me that his daughter shouldn't be around someone like me. I could hear her mom and sister yell at him. I growled and hung up the phone. I put it on the table and I clenched my fists.

Andi- I smiled and I bit my lip I fogged up the glass again and I wrote,' I am glad that your back, I missed you ' 

Noah~ "What was that all about?"
Josh~ I smiled. "I'm glad to be back too."

Alex-" Her dad going bonkers." I said with a sigh." He kept going on and on about how Courtney shouldn't be around a person like me, and that sad thing is I think he might be right."

Andi- i thought for a moment and I wrote, I love you ' 

Courtney~ I slowly opened my eyes and shifted on the coach, softly grunting sleepily. I wondered how long I had been asleep.
Josh~ "I love you too." I said, still smiling.

Alex- I smiled when I saw she was awake," Hey Courtney, you may want to call your dad he called and wasn't to happy." I said. 

Andi- I smiled, I wanted so badly to hold him and to kiss him, but there were two things hinding me back, I was about 2 inches tall at the moment and there was a glass barrier holding me prisoner.

Courtney~ I sat up quickly. "What?! That's right, I was supposed to be back from Jake and I's vacation yesterday. Please tell me you didn't answer the phone?" I felt for my phone and it wasn't in my pockets. I looked over and saw it on the table. "You did, didn't you? Oh God. What did he say?"

Alex- I sighed and sat down beside her," He said what any fearful parent would have, once he heard it was me he started yelling, and saying that I had done something to you, and that you shouldn't be allowed to be around a person like me."

Courtney~ I sighed. "Of course he did. Please don't take any of what he said personally. I've told you before that he doesn't like any of the guys that hang around me, outside of the pack. I have to go home and show him that I'm fine before he blows a gasket, though." I got up and grabbed my phone from the table.

Alex- I nodded, Stephen created a portal for her so she wouldn't have to walk home, it would be to dangerous for her to walk home

Courtney~ "Mom, dad, I'm home. I'm really sorry for not calling. Jake and I got held up. I'm really sorry about making you guys worried. I'm fine so please don't freak out." I called into the house as I entered through the front door.

Taylor- Dad started to freak out on Courtney, saying that he thought Alex had done something to here. Mom and I tried to get him to calm down but he refused to.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service