The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8453

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ I sighed. "Dad, Alex didn't do anything. I didn't realize how tired I was when I went to see him. I'm sorry for making you worry, but don't take it out on him. He didn't do anything."

Dad- " Courtney I don't care, you will stay away from him, until I say otherwise. Do I make myself clear?!?! " I yelled.

Taylor- " Dad! He is her friend, thats not fair!"

Courtney~ I looked at her in a way that said to not get involved. I didn't want him yelling at her too. I sighed and looked at the ground. "Yes, I understand."

Taylor- Dad stormed off, and Courtney looked like a train had just ran her over, I felt terrible for her, Alex was practically in love with her, and now she can't see him.

Courtney~ This was ridiculous. I went outside to get some fresh air. I did not want to be in that house. I was going to end up punching something if I stayed in there. I heard a noise come from the trees behind me. "Whoever is there better back off because I am not in the mood." I practically growled out the words.

Austin- I laughed," Is that any way to talk to someone." I sneered, I was a shadow and she couldn't see me.

Courtney~ "Oh, absolutely. I thought you'd be off doing some dastardly thing to Andi's soul, not bothering a ticked off teenage girl." I sneered.

Austin- " It seems that someone has stolen the amulet, not like im complaining your dimwitted friends will end up getting frustrated and trying to break the amulet, and that would just end up destroying Andi." I laughed and then said," And I overheard your father, Can't see Alexander, eh?" I was still laughing," That will be tough, considering he is in love with you, but that is why I am here, He would do anything to save your life wouldn't he?" I asked

Courtney~ "You touch me and I swear to God, I will kill you." I was prepared to fight. I was not playing around with this jerk.

Austin- I used shadows to create clones of myself, " I don't have to touch you, I can easily kill you and your family, without even moving." I snarled. She thought I was bluffing.

Courtney~ "You dare hurt my family and you'll wish you had never even heard of me. I will make the rest of your existence a living nightmare! I'll tear everything you have going, down." I hissed at him.

Austin-" lets test that shall we?" I laughed and my clones moved into action.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service