The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8459

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ I threw a knife at one and it land in its heart. It evaporated into the air and I grabbed my knife. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and hitting a random speed dial. I put it to my ear and heard Jake on the other end. "I need your help. Get to my house as soon as possible. My family is in danger." I said as I got another one. I then called Alex, telling him the same thing.

Jake- Since I was in the woods, I took off running.

Alex- I didn't even tell anyone what was going on I just took off running, I had to help her. I got to her house before anyone else, I could hear her younger sister screaming, I ran around to the back of the house and what look like Austin grabbed her, from a window. using skills that i didn't even know that I had I kicked Austin in the head so hard that i would have broken his neck, instead the figure vanished into thin air. Taylor was in tears and was shaking.I put her behind me as more clones came my way.

Courtney~ I ran into the house, grabbing a kitchen knife to use as a weapon. I killed any clone I saw. I heard my mom scream from upstairs and my dad yelling at the clones to let her go. I ran upstairs, knife in hand. They were starting to drag my mom down the stairs. I quickly killed them before some grabbed me from behind.

Alex- I got Taylor into the house and got her into a room that could be lock," Lock the door and I will knock three times when its safe." I said and she nodded, I heard Courtney scream, I ran up the steps and got the clones off of her, Jake ran in right when I did. The clones kept coming, they couldn't kill me, but they could kill Courtney's family.

Jake- I fought clones off, and got the away from me, Where was everyone?

Courtney~ "Take my mom somewhere safe. I have to get my dad." I ran back up the stairs to help my dad. I bet he was wishing he had his gun right about now. This was getting out of hand. I had no idea where these clones were coming from anymore.

Alex- I got her mom into the room with Taylor and had the lock the door again. I saw one figure standing in the corner of the room and I ran up to it and hit it, it didn't disappear, It was really Austin, he was out to kill her family. I had to fight him off.

Jake- I continued to fight them off.

Courtney~ "Dad, get out of here. Jake is downstairs and he'll help you." He tried protesting and saying that he needed to stay and protect me and such. "Dad! I'll be fine, just get Jake and find somewhere safe."

Jake- I ran up the steps and grabbed her father by the arm. I got him into a room and I had him stay in there while I guarded the door.

Alex- I fought with Austin, he knew he couldn't kill me he could hurt me but not kill me. I threw him outside and I tackled him, pinning him to the ground. I then grabbed him by the arms and hauled him up. I wasn't going to let him go.

Courtney~ The clones stopped coming and I eventually killed the last one. I went over to Jake. "He's not making anymore. There must be something keeping most of his attention. Do you want to go check it out or should I?"

Alex- I was still fighting me but he couldn't get away. He was confused and so was I why didn't he just vanish? Was it that he couldn't?

Jake- we both ended up checking around the house and we both found Alex, in the backyard, holding a demon by its arms. Showoff! I thought as we walked up to him.

Courtney~ "How'd you manage to do that? He's not disappearing or anything. Something cutting you off from your powers?" I was about ready to kill him for what he tried to do to my family.

Austin- " I knew there was something about you still, you may have given up your wings but your very much still angelic, Alexander." I thrashed and tried to get away.

Alex- " You will pay for what you tried to pull, but first, you will release my best friend out of that amulet of yours." I growled, i was done with all of this.

Andi- Josh had the amulet around his neck, someone had to make sure I was safe and who better it to be than Josh? I could hear his heartbeat. It was like music to my ears.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service