The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9331

Replies to This Discussion

Deyanira~ I shrugged. "I'm sure he will be." I paused to think. He was still holding the orb. I didn't like the thought of helping him, but if he was telling the truth, I could be even more of a threat. Maybe I could even figure out how to take it from him without helping. I looked at him. "What will I have to do if I decide to help you?"
Josh~ I sighed. "I know. I just... I don't know."

Zander- She looked at my hand with the orb, and I smirked, " I wouldn't think about trying to take it from me, because one thing I forgot to tell you only a divea can say the chant to make the orb even work, if you took it from me it would just disappear into thin air, see for yourself." I held out my hand and she went to grab it and it disappeared, I smirked and said," to help we need to go to wear my brother and Josh are, Josh has to amulet, if you follow the plan, Austin will have his amulet and you will have the orb and me." I said. I would be lying if I said i wasn't nervous Alex and i would have under 30 seconds to paralyze her, if I can't get contol of her and she kills me she won't be able to harm Alex or Josh, so I guess there is nothing to worry about.

Alex- We waited for Zander, I know he can do this.

Deyanira~ "I suppose I'll help." I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled his face down to mine, glaring. "You turn on me in any way and I will kill you and your brothers in the most painful and slow way that I can imagine." I let him go, sending him backwards.
Josh~ "I hope he hurries up." I was becoming nervous beyond compare.

Zander- " Wouldn't want that would we?" I joked, but sounded serious, I made a portal and we both walked through it the plan was going into action. When she wasn't looking I sent out three small shadow blasts that would tell the boys to hide and be ready.

Alex- we got the signal and hid, I hope this works.

Deyanira~ "I still don't really understand why you couldn't get the stupid amulet by yourself." I groaned.
Josh~ When they got close enough, Alex sprung into action.

Alex- Once the doppelganger was right next to me I jumped out and pressed the stone to her neck, she jumped and I could feel her powers being taken the stone glowed once it was finished and her powers were now captured. I held her arms behind her back and she thrashed and fought but when she had no power she was weak. I kept control of her easily.

Zander- I smirked," Nice job Alex. Now be a good defenseless doppelganger and take the charm on the amulet off." I said.

Deyanira~ "No. Nothing you do will make me open that thing. You can't kill me without killing the original. I will kill all of you." I growled at them.
Josh~ I came out from where I was hiding and just looked at Courtney's copy.
Deyanira~ "Oh look, they brought the useless lover-boy." I mocked. I looked down at the amulet around his neck and smiled. "Oh, and did I mention I'll smash that thing into tiny pieces?"

Zander- " there is one little thing that you forget, you can't be killed without killing Courtney but I can harm you without harming her, So let try this, " I said a chant that protected Courtney from harm, if her doppelganger was in pain, Courtney would not feel anything. I then started to torture her, not by cutting her in any way but by making her soul hurt, she shrieked in pain. She won't crack easily but I will find a way to get what i want out of her.

Andi- I saw the lever the kept me locked in her I kept banging on it, I needed to get out of here, I had to find a way to make this amulet open, before my friends get hurt.

Deyanira~ I laughed in between tortures. "Like I said, nothing will make me open it. I also kind of went down to the underworld and made a new friend. You don't think I'd go into things without backup?" I had freed Jacob's doppelganger, Eirikur. He had agreed to help me when needed. All he really wanted to do was cause havic for humans and I could get behind that.

((Do you want to be him or do you want me to?))

(( can you be him because i play Jake ))

Andi- I kept hitting the lever and it creaked was this working? I had to get of of this thing.

Alex- I glanced behind me and saw Jake," Zander we have a problem."

Zander- " Such a little sneak you are." I said and glanced that the boy," Jake's doppelganger, really?"

Deyanira~ I smiled and shrugged. "Fitting, isn't it? I found he'd be much more useful than Alex's. You know, with his strength and all. He'll cause a lot of problems."
Eirikur~ I came up behind Alex and put him in a choke hold. He let go of Deyanira, struggling to free his airways.
Deyanira~ I quickly ripped the amulet from around Josh's neck. "Give me the stone or I smash this thing into a million pieces." I held the amulet in the air, ready to throw it to the ground. I wasn't leaving here without my powers.
Josh~ I looked at Zander, unsure what to do. She'd kill Andi if the amulet was smashed.

Zander- I created a shadow under the area she would throw down the amulet the shadow would catch it and get it away from her quickly. I gave Josh a reassuring look and Alex tossed me the stone, " Give Josh the amulet or I will destroy your powers." I held the stone in my hand, I could easily crush it and her powers would then disappear.

Alex- " Zander what are you doing?" I tried to get away from Jake's doppelganger but he was stronger than I was, but he couldn't kill me. The curse andi has on Josh and keeps us safe from demonic powers and the weapons. 

Andi- I banged on the lever over and over, I still had my shadow power, I used the shadow blasts on it until the lever shifted, I kept pushing on it I would be destroyed if the amulet shattered from the outside in. But what if I found a way to break from the inside out. I would be safe then, i kept using shadow blasts around the amulet. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service