The Twilight Saga

this is based of of the song Outnumbered by The devil wears prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrAYXCcAglyXhYTVbZt9eNw&v=l8...

(dont listen to this song if you dont like metal-core!!!!)

the Zombie Apocalypse has happened and now the virus is spreading into forks,the Cullen's have moved to another state to defend their home and the people they love but Bella wouldn't go considering that Jacob might die,her and Edward got into a fight along the way to the way to the new safe house that ended their relationship for good Bella now is trying to find her way pack to forks trying to stay alive trying to find Jake and trying to stay alive.Along the way she meet a group of people who are heading to forks will she trust them and travel with them or will she think they are infected and run from them.

characters-

Bella Swan~

The Orange Ninja 

Jacob Black~

He has lived in the small town of forks his whole life he is a werewolf that is with a pack led by sam although the apocalypse has happened all he thought of was the true love of his life bella, The day to apocalypse started he knew that he would find her on way or another.

me

other pack members~

new characters-

Lance~

The Orange Ninja 

Amber Richardson~

Amber grew in a very small town in southern michigan, Her family was very distant and hateful, the only two people she ever talked to was her older brother Kellin and Her younger sister Camilla, her father was a mean old mister who took his anger out one his youngest three kids, Amber always was one to think of the worst case sinario but nothing she could have imagine could have prepared her for what was in store, while playing a game with Kellin and a few of his friends, she realised that something was wrong, she looked behind the garage only to see that one of kellins friends had been turned, after running and grabbing Camilla and finding Kellin they drove off, after many troubles the three of them got seperated sending amber into a state of panic, she knew the Kellin would have Camilla, but she was all alone until she finds a girl named Emma, and soon after two boys, Lance and Noah.

me

Emma Mquein~

Emma grew up in a small town in maine, her father was abusive towards her and always hurt her in many ways, she ran away when she had found out that she was a werewolf she wanted to get away from the drama of her home only to fall right into the drama of the world, she fought zombies everyday until she came across a girl,Amber, she became her friend and has been by her side ever since, while with Amber they found Lance and Noah, two boys that had grown up together and were best friends.

me

Noah Curtis~

Noah grew up in a home that had his whole life planned, his father wanted him to be a football star when all noah wanted was to be himself, he went along with it and kept his real self hidden even from his best friend, Lance. When the apocalypse started Noah and Lance teamed up and fought zombies together.

me

Lily May
She is half vampire half werewolf but can only turn into an actual wolf, unlike Jacob or Noah. She's been a loner for quite some time and is desperate to find a place to settle down in.

Dayton

After his entire family was killed by the apocalypse, he tried to outrun the spread of the disease, little did he know he'd end up at a high tech safe haven. They knew this would happen, the disease. He didn't even ask them when they said they had been planning for years to prepare (Twist? I think so.) They helped him back onto his feet then hired him as a guard. It's only his 8th day on duty when he sees huge wolves roaming around the area. One had icy blue eyes and a white coat while the other was a dirty blondish color and wonderful grey eyes. the next day he can't think of anything else except the white one. The day after that an entire pack comes...

Views: 11596

Replies to This Discussion

Bella-I yanked him hard to a stop "Maybe because he was there when you weren't, when you left. You know I can't deal with people leaving very well." I sniffled "I didn't even know what I was doing."

Jacob~ I turned to face her,"im sorry for making you cry and im sorry for leaving and i will possibly be saying sorry for murdering Lance"

Amber~Lance came in with a hand print on his face, I hope he doesn't try to talk to me because I dont want to say a word to him.

Bella-I smiled a little and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly "And i'm sorry. I don't love Edward and never will again because I love you and only you.Not even Lance." I stood on my toes and kissed him.

Lance-I felt terrible. I sat across from Amber "Please talk to me."

gtg

Jacob~I smiled and kissed her back. a bad moment turned into a great moment in a heartbeat

Amber~I looked him in the eyes and said," I dont think I should and you really deserve the hand print on your face." I then got up and walked away from him and as I walked outside I sat where I sat almost crying yesterday,and now that I was gone he can resume kissing his new little girlfriend.I hoped he wouldn't come after me.I really just wanted to leave here and go home but I cant because my town is beyond infested with zombies but what would I rather deal with Lance or zombies.Emma sat by me again and tried to comfort me and when I told her that I wanted to leave here she didn't approve.We argued a little and I just got away from her by walking away to find a place to think.

Jacob~After me and Bella finished kissing my anger of Lance grew because from what Bella told me Lance kissed her first.I'm going to teach him you don't mess with me or Bella,I wouldn't hurt him to badly.

Lance-I went out the back door just as Amber was walking towards the woods. I frowned, feeling super guilty. "Amber, please." i said as I walked up to her. "You knew I liked her, alot. That didn't give me a right to do what I did, I know but please talk to me. You not talking to me is worse than getting slapped."

Bella-I laced my hands with his and began walking back to the cabin. "I'm still sorry I went along with him." I frowned, a bit ashamed of myself for even letting him charm me. I have to say, he's VERY attractive but that didn't matter because I was with Jake now.

Amber~ I didn't turn around to face him all i said," I don't even know what to say to you",that was all i could say to him i was angry, sad and just disappointed because of all of this stuff keeps happening and i rather be in a zombies stomach rather be here to witness it.

Jake~" Its alright I can assure you he wont do that again." I planned on how I was going to do this Bella would have to be inside or asleep so she wouldn't see or here Lance and I fighting

Bella- I eyed him "Jake...don't hurt him." I said lowly. I tightened my grip on his hand and made him face me.

Lance-I grabbed her hand and spun her around. "Please Amber." I looked her right in the eyes.

Amber~ I finally after about ten minutes of him starring at my eyes i said,"fine im talking to you happy now?" That came out better than what I was saying in my head. 

Jake~" I won't hurt him......that badly." She knew my mind was made up that i was going to teach him a lesson not a big but not  small one so just in between a beat up and a argument somewhere around those to. 

Bella-I was pleading a little,even though I knew he would beat him up. "Jake..." I shook my head and kept walking. I swear, if Lance even had a little gash on him, Jake was dead.

Lance-I nodded "Yes,yes I am." I pulled her gently back to the cabin. "Look, I'm sorry I kissed bella and I know it was stupid."

Jake~I walked out of the house and looked for Lance he was over by Amber so i headed over there i was going to enjoy this very much.

Amber~"I forgive you."this was his second time and i know this saying well three strikes and your out but how could i stay mad at lance i like him way to much and then i saw jacob coming out of the house,"and you might want to get you wolfish butt running jake doesnt look to happy with you." 

Lance-I looked up and sighed at Jake. I stood up and was planning on just trying to talk it through with him first. "Jake, listen..." But I didn't finish before I felt his fist connect with my face.

Bella-I paced in my room.Please don't hurt him, please don't get hurt. I kept repeating in my head.

Amber~I was now petrified at what I was witnessing Lance had fallen down and I knelt beside him,"Lance are you okay?" I knew well enough this was only the Beginning but I wanted this to be the ending.

Jake~"save your breath Lance" i said before he fell back from my powerful punch i delivered to his face that wont be so pretty when im done with him.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service