The Twilight Saga

Twi Relation: Bella, Paul. Supernatural Creatures. E.g Werewolves

Plot: Peter and Lucy along with their half sister Bella stumble opun Narnia and soon thing turn around for the better for them all, they seem to belong in Narnia and no where Else, they feel at home and safe, but as Bella grows closer to Prince Caspian, danger awaits as her ex Paul still wants her. What will happen?

Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Pevensie

15 years old/later 19 years old

Human/Narnian Star and Princess

In Love with Caspian

Played by Me

Lucy Pevensie

12 Years old/Later 16

Human

No Crush

Played by Katerina

Paul Lahote

Age Not Known

Werewolf

Bella's Ex, still wants her.

Played by Katerina

Peter Pevensie

17 Years old/Later 21

Human

No Crush

Played by Me

Prince Caspian

19 Years old/Later 23

Human/Narnian Prince/King

In Love with Bella

Played by Katerina

Rules:

Long Replies

Be Dedicated

Can ask to join

Tell me when going

Have fun :)

Tags: Realize

Views: 727

Replies to This Discussion

Bella stayed outside and she was hugging her self, as she kept her arms tightly around her chest as she stared at the sky and she took in the lovely scenery. She heard Caspian and a sigh escaped her lips, she was unable to look at him in the eyes, let alone speak to him. She closed her eyes and she didn't move from her spot. She had no idea, what he thought off her know, because of her outburst in the dining hall. She rather not know anyways, she guessed it was not going to be good.

Caspian-I sat down next to her and looked at her. I lightly put my hand on her back, trying to comfort her. "Bella..." I whispered, looking her with her eyes closed still. "Lucy didn't mean any harm. And Bella, I know we haven't known each other for a while but I feel like you are the best thing for me. And, yeah that's true about nobody knows when you will all leave, but that doesn't mean you can't come back. Or me seeing you in the other world."

Bella closed her eyes as she felt his arm around her and she swallowed. She listened to his words and she sighed "I know...but she of all people knows what hell I went through with a certain someone back home and she knows how badly I got burned...marriage is not a solution to my problems." she said, still not looking at him "You say that now...but when I'll leave...what then? you'll end up forgetting about me in a while and find someone better suited for you...I am not a royalty, I am not fit out for a well....a prince." she said

Caspian-"How could honestly know that Bella? Of what I think about you. I could never forget you, not ever. And I honestly I don't think I could find anyone better then you, Bella. I just can't even imagine that, but I would rather be alone for the rest of my life-thinking about you when your gone then to forget about you and be with some other girl. And I don't care if your not royalty. That doesn't mean anything to me, I would give up my throne to be with you. I would rather be just a normal guy and be with you, then to be a prince and not have you." I spoke as I kept her somewhat close to me.

Bella looked at him after a while as he spoke, he really thought that much of her? she was surprised at what words were coming from his mouth. She bit her lip as she looked at him-her eyes seemed distant and sad though, not the same warmth and love that was in them before the argument she had with her little sister. "Do you mean that?"she asked, in a slightly shaky voice as she looked at him, looking into his eyes. She was surprised that he would do all of that-just for her, a simple, normal girl from London that was nothing special. She looked down at her hands a few minutes later and she sighed softly as she looked down, she was not sure if she should look up again, she always got lost in his eyes and could not think straight. 

Caspian-"Of course I do Bella. I wouldn't have said if I didn't mean it and I do." I cupped her face with my hands and made her look up at me. "You are the only girl I want to be with. And even if you have to leave, that wouldn't change the way I feel about you." I got lost in her eyes for a moment, wanting to kiss her but I didn't know if it was too early or too awkward.

Bella looked at him as he cupped her face in his hands and she gazed into his brown eyes, she bit her lip slightly and she leaned her forehead against his slightly

Caspian-I smiled, holding her close in my arms. "I will always want you Bella, and only you." I whispered to her.

Bella looked at him and she reached up touching his cheek softly, she let her fingers carress his skin softly as she spoke softly "My heart belongs to you.' she could not stop her self from saying that, the words slipped out, but she meant them, she had feelings for him

Caspian-I smiled at her, and placed a hand on top of hers. Her hand felt so soft and warm, just like her eyes. I got a little closer to her face, only about a few inches away from hers. I gulped quietly, still deciding if I should kiss her or not.

Bella smiled softly as she blushed, she kept her hand on his cheeks-she blushed as he moved bit closer and she felt her heart skip a beat inside of her chest

Caspian-I decided why not, I mean maybe she'll even kiss me back. So, I went for it. I leaned in more until my lips touched hers, and kissed her soft lips.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service