The Twilight Saga

Twilight Relation- Werewolves, vampires, and other supernatural beings.

It's summer and a group of newly graduated highschool seniors who have never left their home town decided to take a trip to Los Angeles. So they spilt the cost and buy a fantastic huge RV and set out one day to drive to LA from their home town of Forks Washington.

_______

so this is who's going to be on what bus. tell me if you need me to changed anything:)

Bus 1  - smaller bus, has 4 beds

Blue

Chris

Braeleign

Todd

Bus 2  - bigger bus, has 6 beds

Lucy

Max

Tristan

Delilah

Nevrah

Kaden

_______

RULES; 

- Make at least one boy and one girl -

- Long, detailed replies -

- Keep the drama in character, no outside drama -

- Don't ditch -

- No anime or emo pictures, please -

- Don't be your own couple -

-  Ages 18-19 for Characters -
- Feel free to have your characters crushing on another person's character or have some background with other characters (if it's okay with the character's roleplayer) -

- If you read these rules comment "SPOONS" when you join -

_______

[gif(s)] 

Full name | Age  | Species/Power | Crush | Roleplayer

[Bio/other] 

______

Blue Evon McElligott | 18 | Necromancer | TBD | Honey Blood (me)

Blue was raised by her Scottish musician father in Scotland before moving back to the United States when she was 14 as her father was looking for a job. Her mother had died when she was a baby, which never upset her because her father had soon married another woman when she was 2. Blue is sweet and happy-go-lucky, but also very naive. She's the kind of person that tries to see the best in everyone. She's very socially awkward and she tends to keep to herself most of the time. She had a very tough time fitting in with her friends in Scotland, but since she moved to America she's found that she gets along better with the friends she has now.

Max Rane Sheathes | 19 | Werewolf | Delilah | Honey Blood (me)

Max is the typical nice-guy. He can be such a people pleaser that he will end up getting himself stuck in the middle of an argument that has nothing to do with him because he tries to make both sides happy. He's not very good at telling people his feelings so sometimes he comes off as a jerk. When he likes a girl he tends to fall way to hard over her, and then he usually ends up with a broken heart. He's a dare devil to say the least. He doesn't mind breaking rules or getting into dangerous situations because he usually finds a way to get away with it.

Lucy Jinx Haloway | 19 | Super-enhanced senses | Tristan  | Honey Blood (me)

Lucy is blind. But if you weren't told that she was blind you would probably never know because she has super-enhanced senses that let her sense more than people with perfect eye sight could. Lucy is mysterious and usually cold or blunt towards most people. She loves messing with people because she's blind. Her parents divorced when she was 16 after saying her whole like how much they loved each other and how they would never get divorced. She believes in love, but she doesn't believe love is forever or that people can love each other for their whole lives.

Christofer Jett Evans (goes by Chris)| 18 | Human | Braeleign | Honey Blood (Me)

Chris is cocky, prideful, and maybe a little too over self confident. To put it lightly, he's sexy and he knows it. Almost all of the girls fall for him so he has plenty of girlfriends to choose from, but he has relationship-phobia so he stays as away from any commited relationship as he possibly can. He's put up a stong outter wall around him that keeps everyone out because when he was younger his father beat him, and that's what he's scared of relationships. Plus, he doesn't want anyone to know his father beat him.

Braeleign Kyler Duncan | 18  | Archangel - Mind Control | Chris | LizzyBear. ♥

Brae is pretty, but she is way to shy. Her real dad is a powerful angel and her mother is a human who beat Braeleign until she was three when her step-dad took her away from her mom. He raised her to be the young adult she is today. Her wings are black because she not just an Archangel but she's a powerful one just like her dad. She hasn't seen her real dad since she was nine, and she hasn't seen her mom since she was fifteen and stopped going to her mom's because everytime she went over there she was beat. She is afraid to let anyone in, and everyone just runs over her.

Kaden Michael Jenkins | 19  | Werepanther | TBD | LizzyBear.♥

Kaden isn't arrogent but he knows he's hot. He has a good amount of girlfriends but he only dates one at a time. He had both of his parents growing up, he isn't rich but he isn't middle class, he has a nice size home, and a little brother and little sister. He's a trueblood werepanther, his mom and dad both werepanthers, and he was the first born so he is the only fullblood, his brother and sister are half werepanther.

Delilah Nina Sifers l 18 l Siren/Alluring Voice l HeartStealer™ l Max

Ever since she was little Delilah was singing. She would get her guitar and sing her lungs out. She loves the attention, but sometimes it gets old. She's a full blodded latina that loves to party. She's bubbly, loud, flirty, and compassionate. She loves her moments of being wild and not caring, but people don't give her the benefit of the doubt, she portrays a wild party girl, but she's rather intelligent and calm. She loves to travel and hang out with her friends. She's happy to go on a trip especially with her best friends Christofer and Blue.

Tristan Mau ll 19 ll Vampire ll HeartStealer™ ll Lucy

Tristan is a very intelligent person with a thick English accent. He spent majority of his life with his studies, but he wants to take a break and have fun.  He has a past for falling for girls easily with his 'nice guy' exterior, but he realized that was his weakness. He's toughened up now, but he still wants to find a special girl. He's romantic, but hot-tempered. He's always had anger issues, sometime he can control it but not always. Nothing is going to stop him for taking what he wants out of life.

Nevrah Quinn | 18  | Werewolf | TBD | Peter Pan

Nevrah is queen bee. The attitude just radiates off of her. She knows everything about everyone. She is known for being a bit mean and has an ego the size of her head. Before her family moved to Forks, they lived in a giant mansion in Beverly Hills. Her family owns a big company. Only people who really know Nevrah know that she is a very loyal friend and a sweet heart. Even if that side of her is hard to find. She is best friends with Lucy, who knows this about her

Todd Carls | 17  | Vampire | TBD | Peter Pan

Todd is the comedian of the group. When he isn't cracking jokes or butting a sarcastic comment into a conversation, he's doing something funny. He loves the feeling of making people laugh! He has never really had a girlfriend but that doesn't bother him. He knows the right girl will come along. He is real easy to get along with and is that person that people just want to be around

Views: 969

Replies to This Discussion

yay! ok!

since we have alot of people i decided that we're gonna have two RVs, so i'll put up who's going to be on what bus in a minute:)

Blue;;

I laced and unlaced my fingers infront of me, peering anxiously over people's shoulders and heads, trying to find Delilah. I couldn't decided if I was Ecstatic for this trip or absolutely dreading it. Yes, I was super excited about going and wandering around L.A., but I also had to spead the next few weeks living in either an RV or hotel suite with a bunch of people. I definately was not a people person, but at least Delilah, one of my best friends, was also going to be coming. Sighing, I tug my floral backpack higher up onto my shoulder as the two gigantic RV pulls up infront of us all. I glance around myself one more time before following the group of people onto the bus.

Max;;

I sling my guitar case over my shoulder and pick up my black duffel bag before boarding the bus that I had been assigned to. I was so ready to just get out of this town that I had been living in for my whole life. I stepped onto the bus and took a second to take it all in. It had couches on both sides of the cabin when you walked in, full-sized fridge, a microwave, a sink, a pantry, and counter to the left. Past the mini-kitchen and the couches there was a small hallway with three beds built into the wall with a curtian covering them. Then there was a door that led to a bigger room with a wrap-around couch and a tv in the wall that the door was on. I smiled, taking it all in, before putting my bag on a top bed.

Lucy;;

I hovered behind everyone until I was sure that everyone else had boarded the buses before I walked up the steps onto one of them. Though I couldn't exactly see anything, I could tell it was very nice because of all the exclaimations and excited chatter coming from everyone around me. I followed peoples voices down a hallway in the bus where I found the beds. I automatically shoved my stuff onto one of the bottom beds that was only a few inches above the floor and crawled into it, waiting for everyone else to get settled.

Chris;;

I look around at everyone, occasionally smiling at a couple girls, as I waited to get onto the bus. The bus was nice and spacious, and I was totally fine with living in it for the next few days. I put my bag on one of the upper beds before turning back and falling backwards onto one of the couches at the front of the bus. I yawned, stretching my arms out and lounging backwards.

Nevrah slung a back pack over her shoulder and a glittery duffel bag on the other shoulder. She followed Lucy onto the nicer of the 2 buses. She found the beds and dropped her bags onto it. She sat down on it. It was across from Lucy. Nevrah knew Lucy knew she was here. "I'm so excited!" Nevrah squealed. "LA is so much fun, you'll love it" She remembered living near LA as a kid.

Todd chose a bus at random and walked up onto it. He grinned at the people already on it and walked to the beds. He shoved his stuff into it and walked back out. He sat down on one of the couches and looked around, seeing who was on his bus. This group trip to LA was going to be epic.

Braeleign wasn't sure she wanted to be here, but she knew that there was no turning back now. She knew that she would have fun eventually. She looked around and saw Chris getting onto the bus, she knew that she was on the same bus as him so she followed on after him and put her bags up and then went to the kitchen to get a drink. She grabbed a sprite.

Kaden looked around, looking for the bigger bus of the two because he knew he was on the bigger one. He climbed onto the bus and looked around, Nice. He put his bags up and decided to look around, the first thing he saw was the couch so he decided to lay on it.

Blue;;

I hopped onto the bus and looked around it once before storing my two bags on one of the beds. The bus didn't even look like it had ever been used, with it's fluffy carpets and flat screen tv in the back room. I headed back to the front of the bus and sat on the couch across from Todd, kicking off my black Doc Martens.  Every minute I found myself looking forward to the trip more and more. "You excited?" I asked and leaned back into the couch, criss-crossing my legs. I turned my head to see Delilah getting on the bus. "Hey!" I say and run over to her, engulfing her in a hug.

Lucy;;

I  mile politely at Nevrah and nod. "Yeah, I am. You'll have to introduce me to all of your movie star best friends," I said jokingly, remembering that she had grown up in L.A., where a good amount of celebrities lived. I crawled back out of the bed area and stood up, stretching my back out. "I'm ready to get on the road," I yawn.

Chris;;

"Hey," I said to Braeleign as she stepped into the kitchen area. I stand up and head over to the fridge where she had just gotten a sprite out and got a Dr. Pepper out for myself. "How's it going?" I asked, opening the bottle and taking a drink out of it. I opened the pantry to see that it was stocked with a good amount of assorted food and snacks

Brealeign looked over at Chris, "Hey, and good, I'm excited." She smiled, "And you?" She looked at the pantry when he opened it, "Dang." She said. There was alot of food in there. She looked around but then focused her eyes back on Chris.

Chris nodded at the pantry before grabbing a package of oreos. "Nice," he said before turned back to Brealeign with a smile. "Yeah, I'm really excited. I don't get to leave Forks very often, so it's nice to have a break." Chris turns back around and plops down on the couch with the oreos in hand, gestering for her to sit next to him.

Max wanders back into the main part of the bus and takes a seat on one of the couch as a few more people start to fill the bus. He couldn't wait to leave this town.

Braeleign grabbed one of the small cans of pringles, "Me too." She said, "I haven't left the area around Forks since I was fifteen." She smiled, and took the sesat next to Chris, "My dad doesn't believe in vacations." She said laughing.

so this is who's going to be on what bus. tell me if you need me to changed anything:)

Bus 1  - smaller bus, has 4 beds

Blue

Chris

Braeleign

Todd

Bus 2  - bigger bus, has 6 beds

Lucy

Max

Tristan

Delilah

Nevrah

Kaden

yay! i'm here

Delilah squealed as she tugged on her pink and black old cheer bag and climbed on the huge RV. She smiled and walked cautiously to the beds, afraid that she would knock somebody out with her bag. She found an empty top bed and threw herself on it. She looked around for her best friends, but couldn't find them. There was a cute guy by one of the beds and she smiled to herself. Getting off the bed, she walked around the cute guy and skipped off the RV. She hopped onto the other one and found them. She jumped on Chris while he was on the couch and reached for Blue. "Chris! Blue! Hey."

Tristan gripped his bag tightly on his back and stepped up to the RV. When he got on, he looked around happily, the place was nice and spacious. People were chilling around the couch and he gave them all a nod and a wave. He moseyed his way to the beds and found a bottom bed under some guy. He put his stuff on the bed and slouched against the walls. The beds were nice and stuffed with soft warm covers. The people at the front of the RV were all laughing at something. He couldn't wait to leave for LA.  "Wassup man?"

I replied above c:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service