The Twilight Saga

Sam Uley never knew he had a little sister until his father told him. Her name is Cammy. Cammy wants to meet her brother, so she gets herself to La Push. When she gets there, Sams fiance Emily wants to throw a welcome party for her. During that welcome party, all the wolfs are there to meet Cammy. Paul imprints on Cammy. 

Cammy Elizabeth Uley

Sams little sister, and Pauls imprint.

Cammy is fun to be around but gets really serious sometimes. She, like same, has a temper and didn't know she had a brother until recently. she knows nothing about werewolfs.

Name:

Role:

Short Bio:

Picture:

Who ever plays Paul sooner, we sooner we can start.

Views: 667

Replies to This Discussion

Cammy smiled "Y'all would be cute together" she told her. "Talk to him, get his number and talk to him." she told her. "Whats going on with those two?" she nodded towards Quil and Paul.

Quil looked down. 

Shae smiled. "I'll try." She looked over at the two boys. "I'm not sure." She said, wondering why Quil looked so nervous, and Paul so angry.

Paul stared at Quil. "Quil..." He said sternly. "Tell me."

Cammy smiled at her. "Should someone step in?" she asked, watching the boys.

Quil looked at his feet "Shae" he whispered for only him to hear.

Shae stared at them. "If it gets bad, one of the guys will probably intervene..." She trailed off, interested by the situation.

Paul's eyes widened, and he felt the anger bubble up in him. He gulped. "You imprinted on my sister?" He said slowly, his eyes firery.

Cammy nodded and watched the two boys. "Paul seems angry " she said.

Quil nodded "I cant control who I imprint on " he said. "Don't phase here.." he warned.

Shae sighed. "It's probably nothing..." She said, trying not to make a big deal of the situtation

"Don't tell me what to do." Paul spat, glaring down at Quil. 

Cammy nodded, watching the guys "I'm gonna grab a drink " she said getting up, walking toward Paul and Quil.

Quil looked at him "some imprints don't know about wolf's and shae is here and so is Sam little sister.

Paul death glared Quil. "If you disrespect her in any category, or hurt her in any way, I will not hesitate to kill you." He said, completely serious. "Don't go near her." He said, before turning and walking into the house. 

Shae walked up to Paul as he made his way into the house. "Hey, what was that about?" She asked, but her brother just brushed her off. She sighed, a little hurt, before walking up to Quil and Cammy. "What in the hell just happened?"

Quil looked at Paul in disbelief as he walked away. "Paul" he said them looked at Shae. "Hes just going through something and I didn't help much" he told her.

Cammy shook her head at Shae. She watched Paul blow her off. She followed Paul into the house. "What happened out there?" she asked. "Do you know you just blew off your sister?" she questioned.

(I can't find you on roleplayplayground)

Paul sat down on the couch, trying to calm himself down. As if he wasn't screwed enough, now Quil imprints on Shae? This is the exact reason why he didn't want her meeting the pack. Paul's thoughts were interrupted by Cammy's voice. "I just can't deal with this right now."

Shae sighed, biting her lip. She tried to not let her brother's actions bother her, but she couldn't help it. Paul was always her only friend, they told eachother everything. Why had this all of a sudden changed? She ran a hand through her hair, looking down. 

(I haven't been accepted yet)

Cammy looked at him, her temper getting the best for her, Sam did say that tempers ran in their family. "Deal with what?" she questioned, sitting down next to Paul, looking at him

Quil sighed and looked at Shae, he didn't like seeing her hurt. "Come here" he told her and pulled her into a hug like they had earlier.

(Oh, that might be because something glitched on the site and the creator can't access her admin account.)

Paul shook his head. "I can't tell you..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing.

Shae wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder. She didn't know why, but he just made her feel so... Calmed. Especially like this, his arms around her. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service