The Twilight Saga

A vampire war drives the vulturi to split the vampire race in half,This brought extreme conflict between the volturi members, this also lead to the Vultori spliting into two groups as well, Some vampires chose to follow Aro and Jane, and soon became known as the D.A.R.K, The few who followed Caius, Alec and a strong vampire name Lyzand became what is currently know as L.I.G.H.T, the war caused many vampires to die, soon both sides expanded and excepted other creatures, DARK taking anything that is demonic and is full of hate, LIGHT taking those who they can trust to fight to the death and stay loyal to them.

Years past and the war finally subsided, but things were far from over, Each side had lost almost everyone but their leaders, both needed time to recover. Lyzend fell in love with an elf women name Arawen, and soon they settled down and tried to live a normal life even though that a vampire and a elf were not alike in any way, they found a way to make things work, They had two kids, twins, Constantine and Aristotle  but light was not the only side that had people trying to settle down and have families, Aro and Jane's successor, Morkido, Fell in love with a mortal and had a son named Evadin, Times had changed slightly, a group of rebel vampires put fuel on flames that should have been burnt out.

Sent by Aro, Morkido lead an attack on the LIGHT facilities his main target was Lyzend and his family, At this time his son Evadin was only 7 years of age, two years older than Lyzend's two kids. Arawen and Lyzend fought to protect Constantine and Aristotle, but when one mistake occurred its costed them dearly, Aristotle was kidnapped by DARK and was taken away, Arawen placed a sacred blessing on Constantine to keep her safe from morkido's attack's, Called the Elysian curse, Her taking the time to do this costed Arawen her life, Morkido couldn't touch Constantine, no matter how hard he tried, his attacks proved to be ineffective, Morkido retreated and Lyzend  realised all that he had lost in that fight, he was determined to keep the only thing he had left safe and hidden.

Lyzend went into hiding with all of the other members of the light counsel. Constantine was now 12, and DARK attacked again, this time taking the only thing That Constantine held near to her, her father. The last thing she remembers was seeing Evadin for the second time in her life, him looking at her with so much sorrow in his eyes as he stood watch, she had seen him one other time when her brother was captured, doing the same thing. She was able to get away from morkido again and vowed that day to avenge her family and to never stop fighting for as long as she lived. She was placed into the Care of Coran her father's best friend and a war general of LIGHT. He trained her to be ready for everything and anything, for her father left her this war and it will be hers to control when she turns the age of seventeen. Constantine always will remember the boy who stood watch and didnt help nor attack, she will never forget him, ever.

Now 16, Constantine has not forgotten anything, nightmares terrorize her, all of the days that she lost everything and for what purpose? For a stupid army to show their strength and power, A fatal mistake...

Characters~

LIGHT

Main-

Constantine~

Very wise, strong, hard headed, she is shy but won't let her guard down and never will.

Leon~

Constantine's bestfriend, strong, a good fighter and very loyal.

minor

Caius~

Luciel( Caius's Son)

Alec~

Lia

Margret

Fidel

Danzor

Pandeza  

Megs

Coran~ 

200-600

guardian of constantine

Kiana~

coran's daughter

DARK

MAIN

Evadin~Chased dreams Haunted Nightmares

shy, loyal, but wants peace not to fight.

Aristotle

outgoing, hates to get his father (Morkido) mad, He has no knowledge of his past, or of his twin sister on the other side of the war.He is different than everyone else in DARK but he he doesn't know why yet.

Minor

Solstice~

Betrothed to Evadin

Morkido~

Aro~

Jane~

Darcy-

Nico-

Lange-

Seymour-

Ember-

Views: 3146

Replies to This Discussion

Evadin- I looked down at the slightly glowing amulet that she held out for me. An open opportunity to do anything that I wished with it. I looked up at her and shook my head "Constantine, this to too much." I said quietly and shook my head " I can't do that. I suppose I could stay here." I shrugged "And your brother never was one to be able to lead. He was too nice for my father too handle, that's why he chose me to rule after he had given up the throne or had died." I looked up into her nearly golden eyes and then something clicked, I just knew I had to help, that being to stay here or to take the box, or do anything. I had to amke sure this girl in front of me stayed safe and in loving arms. I needed this war to stop.

Constantine_ I sighed," Evadin im just afraid of what Lord Alec or Caius will do if they find you here, Coran and Leon know that you helped me once. Your father will kill you if you go back once he finds out you helped 'Lyzend's daughter' I want the person who keeps saving me to be safe" I said. I sat down and he sat beside me," However, Coran would welcome you here and we could deal with everyone else later on. Your welcome to stay in Light." I added

Evadin- I smiled and nodded a little,suddenly becoming overwhelmedby the amount of things that will have to be dealt with. I took a deep breath and cleared my mind before standing and offering my hand to Constantine "Are you going to show me the infamous Coran or what?" I said with a light smile.

Constantine_ I smiled and i took his hand, we mounted his horse and i gave him the directions to the camp, which was in a panic, I saw Leon on his horse, the spazy appaloosa that he hates with his heart and soul. I jumped off and and ran u behind him," Why so frantic did you lose someone?" He got so scared and jumpy that i thought he was going to fall off. " Leon chill, its me, and a friend." I said I motioned for Evadin to come over.

Leon- As soon as Danzor explained to me what happened, I started a little uproar myself, that is until I saw Constantine and the enemeny's son. On our territory. With her. My anger raged as I flew off my horse and shoved his head against a tree, my sword to his throat "What makes you think you can just strut in here??" I shouted, putting some pressure on the blade.

Evadin- My head pounded and anger boiled my blood as my head collided with a tree, yet I put my hands up and shook my head, very aware of the sword against my bare throat "It's not like that." I said quietly as I felt blood trickle down my neck.

Constantine_ I pushed Leon back," Leon for once listen, he saved me. My father would have greeted him a lot warmly. He won't harm any of us i swear" I said and leon gave me a look of shear terror." I know how insane I sound and believe me I questioned trusting him, but everyone is trustworthy until proven otherwise." I said and Leon put his sword away.

Evadin- I stared daggers at Leon before taking a calming breath Did he realize I had a sword too? I let the thought slip away as the feeling of authority entered the area. I heard the crowd get silent and we all turned to see a man wearing lots of jewels riding on a pure white horse come near us, Constantine and Leon didn't seem affected, but I was very nervous. What if he reacted the same way as Leon? I don't think Constantine would be able to him. I bowed and glanced up to see him watching me intently, golden eyes catching every detail.

Coran_ " What business do you have here, Son of Morkido?" I asked eyeing him cautiously. I did not know what to make of this, I waited for him to answer. I looked at Constantine, she was unharmed, and she was safe.

Constantine_ Coran hadn't killed Evadin so we caught him in a good mood, He looked from Evadin and I back and forth. He was wise and he knew Evadin meant to harm. Coran knew Evadin wouldn't be standing, if I did not trust him.

Evadin- I gulped and stood up straight "As i'm sure you know, I was ordered to raid your village. I'll put emphasis on ordered. Constantine was take. I have come to return her and Danzor out of my own will, I'm also asking for shelter, for if I leave to go back to DARK, i'm sure to be killed." I said quietly, silently praying he would take me in.

Coran_" My dear boy Anyone who shows mercy on us is welcome here, you may stay for as long as you like, welcome to the light side son of morkido." I said and then ordered everyone else to get back to their posts.

Constantine_ I smiled when Coran said that evadin was welcome, he was quoting my father and i couldn't help but smile. I took Evadin to the stables where he put his horse in a stall, and then I started to show him around the camp, I was still smiling," Your lucky we caught Coran in a decent mood." I said, "normally he is a grouch, he must have seen something in you, he must have saw some sort of light." I added, and then continued on showing him on where he could stay, the house leon and I stayed in had an extra room, i let him stay there.

Evadin-After some small talk with Coran, Constantine showed me around LIGHT, which was so much more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. It wasn't rainbows and sparkiling waterfalls, but it had such a good feeling around it, much the opposition of DARK facilities. I felt light here (haha). Like I belonged, and I couldn't get enough of it. I was so used to the feeling that I had to prove myself with everything I ever did. I was finally led into a small room, which was cozy. "Um..." I said sheepishly and galnced at the ground "I don't have any clothes." I said and looked at her, it's not like I had a ton of time for suppply gathering. 

Constantine_ I smiled and said," I'll find you something." I walked out of the room and into a small closet, in the hallway. I looked through clothes that my family had owned, hanging up, my father had stopped ageing at the age of 20 so he could stay young with my mum. Evadin and my father were about the same size, I grabbed a few clothes off of the hangers and walked back into the room," here you go." I said as i sat the clothes down on the bed.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service