The Twilight Saga

The Supernatural Assylum was found by Carlisle Cullen.The Assylum has many patients here , Some of them Are witches, Vampire, Werewolves, Demon, fairys....ECT.But some are crazy and some well are beyone crazy.Dont let them foul you. But some of the Docs falls in love with there patiens, some fined out that there just well not right in there heads.So lets see who falls in love and who gets creative and trys to excape.!!!!!!!!

Character forms

Name/Age/Spiece/Doctor(leave blank ill fill this in)/Why you are there/pic(gif or pic)

Doctors Form-

Name/Age/Spieces/Patient (leave blank ill fill it in)/Crush /Picor gif

Isabelle/17/vampire/Doc Christopher Denters/Long story so ill short it for you, I get angry easy but then i starts scream and yelling then i will be like your biggest worst nightmare coming to life.But i am nice till i get a fended or you take something or try something on me/Ext- Dont let my looks get to you !!!!

Artemis/17/Half Demon/Doc Andy Wilburg /Artemis has a mix of major anxiety and schizophrenia/

Alexis James / Nineteen / Necromancer / Doctor Garfield / People think she is crazy because she "believes" she sees ghosts and can raise the dead

Kit Stevenson/ 19/ Fairy/ Doctor Marcus/ Sure, Kit looks adorable an innocent, but I can assure you... you don't want to go anywhere near her. She s sneaky, a good liar, and holds a man grudge. Most think shes killed many people but they don't know, she is a liar.

Lyric Manger /Nineteen/Vampire/Doctor Parker Owens/Talks to her dead family and ancestors/

Sapphire Wilson/18 forever/vampire and witch/Doctor/she can do magic and read minds

after years of wandering , something happened with her which she tells no one . she wants to die but everyone is trying to know and also she bursts into a witch when angry , she is trying to get control on that.

DOCTORS

Marcus/18/Werewolf/Patient Kit Stevenson/Tbh/

Garfield/16/Shapeshifter/Doc Alexis James/Oneirophrenia/

Parker Owens / Twenty / Demon / Patient Lyric Manger / No Crush Yet

Andy Wilburg/ 21/ fallen angel/ Patient Artemis / I don't care

Christopher Denters/Eighteen/Wizard/Patient Isabelle/Isabelle /

John Miller/Eighteen/vampire/Sapphire Wilson/

Views: 393

Replies to This Discussion

Artemis/17/Half Demon/Doc_____/Artemis has a mix of major anxiety and schizophrenia/

Garfield/16/Shapeshifter/Doc______/Oneirophrenia/

Alexis James / Nineteen / Necromancer / Doctor ____ / People think she is crazy because she "believes" she sees ghosts and can raise the dead
Parker Owens / Twenty / Demon / Patient _____ / No Crush Yet

thanks ....

Can I join? :3

Kit Stevenson/ 19/ Fairy/ Doctor____________/ Sure, Kit looks adorable an innocent, but I can assure you... you don't want to go anywhere near her. She s sneaky, a good liar, and holds a man grudge. Most think shes killed many people but they don't know, she is a liar.

Andy Wilburg/ 21/ fallen angel/ Patient__________/ I don't care

yesh you can and thanks you's!!!!!

Hey is anyone on??!!

I am

i am

Sapphire Wilson/18 forever/vampire and witch/Doctor/she can do magic and read minds

after years of wandering , something happened with her which she tells no one . she wants to die but everyone is trying to know and also she bursts into a witch when angry , she is trying to get control on that.

Okay im back sorr

yeah fine , i also vanished some days ago well when r we starting

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service