The Twilight Saga

The Volturi have finally met there match, and they never even knew they where real.

News of sailors disapearing on the shores of Italy reached the Volturi and they thought it was the act of vampires. So to stop it one night they left and headed that way. Only to find out that vampires where the fatherest from what was killing.

Mermaids are lurking in the waters and killing the sailors, and when the Volturi step in they are furious. They wont have some one get in there way,

On the spot the war has started as the Volturi fears that the mermaids are going to attempt to take over.

Rules 

boy and girl

dont ditch

Good replies

Fourm

name

Small Bio

Crush

looks

Volturi Memebers

Aro

Marcus-me

Cauis

Felix

Jane

Alec

Demitri

Mermaids

Ariel-me

Ariel is the princess and in charge. she can be snappy but thats how she i. she gets what she wants when she wants it

crush is alec

Views: 741

Replies to This Discussion

Alec pulled himself up onto the land "I can see why it seems like a good place to be when you want to truly be alone" he said "I use to have one but Jane found it made me mad that day but I quickly got over it" he said as he looked down at her and gave a almost boyish smile.

Ariel smiled at his boyish smile she took his hand slowly. "I hide stuff I find here" she giggled and layed her head on his shoulder softly as she looked up at the moon coming through the open part of the valacono

Alec smiled "and what stuff would that be" he asked her charmingly she was in his opinion absolutely perfect and he thought it was cute that she hid stuff she found.

"Mostly stuff I take from people I kill. Stuff I like and stuff I wonder what is what. I also take stuff from sunken ships" she said and smiled as she looked up at him "maybe I can keep you him"

Alec laughed "well you can keep me just not her preferable I mean like you I do have a familyish type thing" he said he wouldn't say all of them were his family I guess you could call them family what the hey "they are my family" he muttered to himself in confirmation.

"I was jokin " Ariel said as she sat up and looked at him. She titled her head to the side

Alec "well I wouldn't mind entirely as long as I get to keep you to" he teased her back as he quickly peaked her on the lips to see how she would react.

Ariel jumped a little when he kissed her lips. She was expecting it and she has never been kissed before. She touched her lips softly trying to think things threw. His lips were like ice but they left behid a burning feeling and she liked it. She smiled softly at him

Alec smiled back at her "well that's a much better response than I thought you were going to try" he said with a laugh as he leaned back on his elbows.

Ariel giggled and blushed as she looked down "I just wasn't expecting it. I've never kissed anyone before" she sai softly

Alec looked shocked "well why not" he asked it seemed so impossible she's so beautiful.

Ariel looked at him "there is plenty of mermen that would have me. But all merpeople do the same thing. Thu marry have kids then go live in the human world till they die. I don't want to die and I always don't want to stay here"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service