The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7342

Replies to This Discussion

Scar nodded to Cammy "a ginger ale if its alright" she said to her remembering the doctor told her she couldn't have caffine this was going to drive her nuts she loved caffine it was what she had all the time. "Aww baby" she said as she went and sat on his lap and kissed him "and yes Alix I did eat" I said a little more firmly to get my point across.

Paul laughed "so we are so guna have to have a adventure again like when we took Cammy cliff diving that first time" he said as he remember the time it was fun other than Scar getting sick "or we could do that again" he offered "though I'm sure the ladies would want to do that all prettied up of course" he said kissing Cammy's cheek "and I almost did I got distracted" he said nodding to Cammy with a teasing smile at Alix about the dishes.

Cammy nodded and went to the frigde and got her a can of ginger ale. "Here you go Scar " she said and finished eating.
embry looked at Scar and kissed her back. He guessed a mood swing but was just going to support her "are you okay? "
Jared looked at Alix

Alix*smiles and nods* alright then no need to bite my head off *smiles softly and hands jared his plate looking up at him* what ?*looks at paul* I'm always prettied up*laughs softly* right baby?

Scar laughed "I said aww baby cause I went nuts with out you all night to" she said and kissed him "and how many times have you asked me that today and yes I'm fine just not feeling 100% right now" she said as she took a good drink from the soda I looked at embry for the answer to Paul's question she also felt a little bad about snapping at Alix.

Paul started to message Cammy's shoulder's and leaned down and whispered "love you how bout we go on a hike or trail walk" he said feeling excited needing to lose some of these antsy feeling he sat the love you part to her and announced the rest of it out loud to the group for confirmation.

Alix*laughs softly* I'm not walking in the woods with five inch heels*looks at him* I spent all morning finding the perfect thing to wear and I wasn't planning on changing...

Paul laughed "alright chill princess I was just asking" he said "Cammy what do you want to do" he asked.

Jared nodded "Alix loves an occasion to dress up but she is always pretty "
Cammy smiled "sure babe that sounds fun " she said and kissed him.
Embry nodded and held her close and kissed her back

Alix*smiles and kisses jared* and that's why I love you*smiles hugging him* sorry cammy shoot another idea a walk on the woods with our big bad wolfs is denied

Scar felt a little relieved she didn't feel like walking very much "go Alix" she playfully cheered as she started to rummage through their fridge for food that didn't want to make her see what was currently in her stomach as she didn't want Embry to leave her she kept a hold of his hand on the way to the fridge before looking.

Paul "Alright sorry" he said as he looked to Cammy and kissed her "how's we go to Port angelas and see what havoc we can cause there" he said "than we can come back and eat the food I prepared for her Birthday" he said.

Alix*smiles* awww I feel so proud of you pauly*smiles and stays next to jared not wanting to be away from him at all for the next two days* you learned to cook*smiles* without burning things

Paul laughed at Alix "well I like to keep my woman happy" he said seriously "plus cooking is kinda fun" he admitted as he grabbed his car keys and went to the car mouthing to Alix if she would come with him out side to talk alone he didn't care she brought Jared or not he wanted to ask her a serious question.

Alix*nods and walks out before him taking jared with her * what's up?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service