The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7339

Replies to This Discussion

Paul shrugged "not sure it was" he said with a chuckle "angel I would do anything for you and I think its a brilliant idea no one should have to go through what you went through it also means we get to save another just like you saved me and we all saved you" he said with a kiss she was so smart and beautiful.

Scar smiled "blue" she said excitedly "I forgot casts come in colors" she said as she bounced on the table.

Cammy smiled and nodded. "But if its okay I'd rather not talk about kids tonight " she whispered then kissed him back.
embry chuckled and walked Scar
Carlisle started to put cast on her

Paul kissed her again and layed his head on hers.

"Lets get home" Scar said to Embry after Carlisle finished.

Cammy layed her head on him and smiled
embry nodded and lead her outside
(Do you watch Glee?)

(No why?)

Paul sighed in contentment.

(Oh Cory Monteith died, he was Finn on glee)
------next day-----
Cammy woke up and looked around the room. She sighed and layed there
embry was laying in bed snoring, his arms around Scar

(That's still sad I just read about it)

Paul bolted right up and shook his head "Cammy" he asked.

Scar poked Embry "babe go on to your side your loud" she said have asleep

(Yeah it is, he was such an amazing actor)
Cammy jumped a little "yeah I'm awake"
Embry kissed her cheek then rolled over to his side

Paul shook his head "sorry nightmare" he said as he again shook his head and kissed her cheek "I'm fine I swear" he said as he went layed back down.

Scar smiled "Emmy" she said sweetly as she got out her puppy eyes.

Cammy looked at him "hey tell me about it " she said and kissed him
embry opened his eyes "yes my love? "

(Wow this one has gone on for over a 1000 replies that's so cool)

Paul held her to him "well it involved bloodsuckers and you and me not getting their in time and my life was destroyed I was close enough to have someone take me down just to be with you even if its in another way but my pack brothers wouldn't let me and it got ugly from their on out" he said as he tried to calm his nerves.

Scar smiled widely "lets go shopping" she said simply "for you know stuff for our daughter" she said with a wide grin she loved saying that "wow my mom took it great by the way other then threating you" she said with a laugh her blue eyes looking on his lovingly "plus we still got to come up with a girl name" she said.

Alix*smiles falling asleep in his arms it was a long day*
(Tat is pretty cool)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service