The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7346

Replies to This Discussion

Embry smiled and hugged her back. "I thought so too" he said and noticed the people staring at them. He was clearly annoyed now. People were staring at them. At his pregnant wife to be. "You dont need to stare at us" he said getting mad. "Lets go look at the cribs" he said handing the paint order to the guy that made that paint color

Cammy smiled and walked inside the house and picked up her puppy. "Hey little one" she said and played with the puppy for a moment until Paul was changed then she went and changed into her swim suit. Her favorite blue one. She grabbed the towels for them and got Nylah set up again. "How about when we are done cliff diving we should just come back here and hang out with Nylah until dinner"

Paul nodded as he kissed her "alright love anything you want" he said as he wrapped a arm around her "you look so beautiful this is your favorite isn't it" he asked her as he looked at the blue swimsuit it was also his favorite cause when she wore it the blue color brought out the blue and green in her blue green eyes and it made them even more beautiful.

Scar had never seen her Embry get so verbal with people before he was normally the quiet one and she was the loud one she couldn't say she wasn't happy for it this time though she was just letting them "I'm sorry" she said to Embry as they walked to the cribs she felt bad but she wasn't sure if it was towards the peoples looks or to Embry for them giving her looks as if it was her fault.

Cammy smiled and kissed him back. "I love you " she said and looked at him "lets go " she said.
Embry walked with her and looked at her "I'm sorry " he whispered to her. "I'm just not tolerating staring. " he said as they looked at cribs.

Scar looked wide eyed "no Embry you shouldn't be saying sorry" she said "you were just protecting me" she said as she hugged him "I'm the one who is sorry" she whispered into his chest quietly he might not have caught.

Paul laughed and smiled then looked her and kissed her back and said "I love you too" then he picked her up piggy back style and ran to the beach with her on his back laughing as he did so then hollered in fun.

Embry nodded and held her close. He rubbed her back . "Why are you saying sorry? "
Cammy laughed and held on to him as he ran. She smiled as they got to the cliffs

Scar hid deeper in him "cause they stared at us cause they t.." she said into his chest the rest to muffled to be heard she just stayed in his chest face hid by her hands and his body.

Paul stopped just before the cliffs and put her on her feet "Alright love" he said as he stretched out his hand for her to take and do what they did the first time they had done this. 

Embry looked at her " hey, why don't we pay for the stuff we picked out " he asked "then go get some lunch " he offered
Cammy held his hand. She smiled and counted "1.....2......3!"

Scar pulled back from him "well I could eat" she said as she put her hair behind her ear and blink owlishly at him and smiled "sure" she said happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the cashier.

Paul laughed as they started to run then jumped hand in hand into the nice cold water below him and his soon to be wife.

Embry smiled and grabbed the paint as they went to the cashier. He paid for everything and they walked out to the car.
Cammy jumped with him and held onto him. She hit the water and came back up looking around "Paul? " she said and got hit by a wave, going back under.

Paul saw her go under and swam under and lift her up with him "Cammy are you ok" he asked her worriedly and concerned as he looked her over for any injuries or pain as he held her to him to keep from going under by the waves "you want to go home don't you" he asked her as they floated together him on his back and her on top of him he was worried about her he didn't want her to drown or need CpR he had just went further under the water than she had because he was heavier and taller.

Scar smiled as she hopped in the car and slid over to Embry and buckled in and snuggled into his side "I love you honey" she said sounding small she never thought of people staring at her.

Cammy was pulled back up and held onto him and nodded. She sighed "we've gone cliff diving a lot and ive never done this! " she said as she felt her leg. "I think my leg is bleeding.
Embry smiled and started to drive. "Any where special? " he asked

Paul swam them to the beach and set her down gently "did you hit something" he asked her as he gently handled her leg and looked at it as he wiped away the wet blood.

Scar thought "Hmmm you pick" she ended up saying

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service