The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7293

Replies to This Discussion

Scar got out of the car and went inside she said hello to everyone and went into Carlisle's office with out knocking "can you do another sonothingy" she asked rushed.

Paul wrapped his arms around "that sounds nice a little boy our son" he said it had a nice ring to it.

Jared smiled getting in the car "i guess a local catering place?"

Embry followed her inside and said hi to everyone. He watched Scar talk to Carlisle. He was honestly scared and didnt want Scar or his daughter to be hurt.

Cammy nodded and put Nylah on her lap. She smiled "Have i ever told you how amazing you are?"

Paul laughed "not as amazing as you are" he said as he kissed her neck and placed a soft kiss on her cheek "I love you my love" he said as he snuggled into her.

Scar was bouncing up and down excitedly "can we please please do another thingy please" she begged Carlisle as she bounced slightly.

Cammy smiled. "You are the most amazing person ever" she said and blushed at him kissing her. "I love you too"

Embry watched Scar and Carlisle. He didnt really know what to say or do right now.

(Can you play Carlisle please?)

Paul chuckled "how's this we both are amazing" he said deciding to play the neutral side of things he chuckled as he kissed her.

Carlisle was shocked at first not really expecting to see Scar or Embry "uh yes you may my dear is everything alright" he asked already slipping into doctor mode as he went around to her "hello Embry" he said as he guided Scar by the arm gently to a different room.

Scar nodded "yes I just feel we should have another look see because I think and I'm just guess well we'll see if I'm right" she said as she went with Carlisle "are you alright baby" she asked her what seemed to be shocked boyfriend.

Cammy smiled and nodded. She kissed him back and looked at him. "Deal" she said.

Embry nodded at what Scar was saying. H was concerned and he didnt want anything to happen. "Just worried"

Lixxy*nods* sure but I'm kinda stuffed on cake I don't think I can eat anything else*smiles softly and gets in the truck*

Carlisle smiled "are you two sure you want to know or do you want to know both you and the babies are safe?" he asked Embry and Scar.

Paul just held Cammy "what age group are you looking at" he asked her knowing you could adopt a child from a baby to a preteen.

Jared smiled and laughed. "Well why dont we go do something without food, like uhm, finding a place for the wedding?"

Embry looked at Carlisle "Wait, babies? as in two?" he asked then looked at Scar.

Cammy layed her head on Paul. "Any age group is fine, maybe 3 or 4?" she said thinking

Carlisle just smiled "see the one baby was hiding the other in the sonothingy as Scar calls it the first time" he explained "it happens upon occasion"

Scar smiled "that's what I suspected" she said triumphantly as she put her hands on her stomach.

Paul wrapped his big arms around her "it sounds perfect" he said happily as he hugged her as if she might disappear.

Embry looked at Scar. "Two babies" he said "Are they both girls or what?" he asked Carlisle as he put his hand on her stomach. He smiled.

Cammy smiled and leaned on him "We'll just have to watch Nylah so she doesnt get hurt having a toddler run around the house" she said smiling and petting Nylah

Carlisle smiled "yes it would seem like two little girls I don't want to say for certain cause she looks like she or he has their legs closed making it hard to determine the sex of the baby" he said slipping into Docotor mode and explaining to Embry.

Scar grinned like an idiot.

Paul looked down at her "I'm fairly certain if we have her hang out near children when she is a puppy she should be good" he said remembering have read it somewhere.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service