The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7324

Replies to This Discussion

Scar smiled "yay I did great" she said as they got the paint mixed up and put in the cart and than started to look around the stores "well we do need that stuff don't we sure" I said as I started to happily start to shop at the store.

Paul smiled a little "honey you know I do not mind raising two children right Avery even asked us if we would like to we just never answered we can get a boy and a girl I mean we have the room and our house is safe " he said as he wrapped a arm around her "and you have every right to be overwhelmed its new of course its going to be overwhelming honey" he said encouragingly as he rubbed her back.

Embry smiled and followed her "Yeah" he said thinking, "Cribs, but my mom kept my sisters, so shes gonna give it to me" he said looking at Scar. and shopped with her.

Cammy looked at him. "Its a really big responsibility Paul" she said and sighed. "But i can see you really connected with that little girl and i would hate to get her hopes up " she said and layed her head on him she almost wanted to cry. She knew what it was like to get her hopes up. "What do you think Paul?"

Paul smiled at her "one I'm willing to take on I know its a lot of responsibility Cammy but I'm sure we can raise to little ones is what I think I mean the say it takes a village to raise children well its true mostly I mean we have Embry, Scar, Alix, Jake and Jared to help us" he kissed her cheek " I think we should go for it" he said encouragingly.

Scar held her stomach as they walked people stared but she could care less this time let them she was proud of her babies and eventually to be husband in her mind they were basically married anyway she was happy he had proposed though because it meant he wanted it official plus she wanted a small cute little wedding.

Cammy smiled at him. He was truly amazing.  "Yeah, you are right, and if we get them before Scar and Embry have the twins, it could be some practice for them" she said then laughed a little then kissed him quickly. "i think we should too then" she said and looked at him "I am truly the luckiest person in the world, i mean look at us, and you are the most amazing person ever"

Embry walked with her and smiled. He looked down at his wife to be and eventually they found the paints and looked at Scar.  "Purple right?" he asked her to be sure. 

Paul chuckled as he kissed her forehead "honey calm down" he said with a laugh "your amaziner and I'm truly lucky to have you now lets talk to Avery before you start to over think things again" he said with a laugh as he held her hand and twirled her to standing and walked hand in hand to the adoption agency.

Scar nodded "Um honey I thought we already got the paints see in the cart" she said with a chuckle as she looked in the cart and laughed as he tickled her "so we got cribs coming wait how many sister's did you have" she asked him in wonder.

Cammy blushed and looked at him. She nodded and stood up and followed him back into the adoption agency. She couldnt shake this feeling she had met Avery before. She kept thinking then looked up at him. "I'm sorry about that"

Embry chuckled. He had a lot on his mind today. He nodded and looked at her "I only have one sister, but my mom kept her crib, so that means we still have to get one"

Paul chuckled "what are you sorry for my dear you have done nothing wrong" he said simply as he walked back in the room with Avery and Emerald and the two little boys he scooped up Emerald right away.

Scar smiled up at him "are you alright Embry" she asked concerned he was very off space today more quiet than usual it was amazing sometimes how he got so deep in thought she sometimes thought he was in a coma.

Cammy laughed and shook her head. "Just for walking away" she said and smiled at Paul with the little girl. "Paul, is it okay if i talk to Avery in private for one moment so you can get to know Emerald.?" she asked him, unsure, she just needed some answers.

Embry nodded "Yeah,  i was just thinking of some names of the babies and what will happen if one of them becomes a wolf, and the other doesn't" he said

Paul nodded as he sat on the ground with Emerald as she parked it in front of his lap and played ball with the two boys and started to ask her a lot of questions he was curios but he trusted his Cammy and payed attention to the little blue eyed girl in front of him.

Avery was a bit shocked but nodded as he showed her to another room it had three little boys in it they all looked up as they saw them enter "boys leave" he ordered the two left a boy with green eyes glared "Mr. tomlin said no girls in here" he said bossily Avery rolled his eyes "Alex please" he said keeping his temper perfectly the boy grumbled but complied he shut the door "whats up" he asked her as he leaned on one of the beds.

Scar squealed with joy "oh you came up with some baby names can I hear of some" she asked eagerly "we just tell them" she said answering the second part "like you did with me" she said simple enough.

Cammy smiled watching Paul and the little girl. "The questions i was asking you earlier, i really don't mean to pry into your personal life, but have you ever talked about your adoptive parents if you ever had siblings or any of your past?" she asked, hoping he wouldnt find this weird. She just needed answers

Embry chuckled and nodded "Well i thought of the name Addison Renee or maybe Morgan Noelle " he said, giving her the two names he came up with as they looked at little baby things" 

Hey this rp looks really cool! :) is it too late for me to jump in?!? <//3 

Avery focused on Cammy and thought through what his parents had told him about his family if he had gotten to grow up with them "I guess I had a sister apparently they said the family had not wanted more than one child so they gave me up for adoption and had apparently kept the girl but I'm guna have to say if they were willing to give me up so easily they could have giving up on the daughter too or died I don't know after being told that I didn't want to try to find them anymore they gave me files on them I just never looked at them I didn't see a point anymore I was happy where I was" he explained to her the best he could "I felt where I belonged and had two loving parents and later gained adopted siblings" he said with a slight shrug "I'm sorry my files are in my room if I where to show you maybe that could help clarify things for you" he offered her as he turned back to keep and eye on the children than looked at her when Paul seemed to be entertaining them.

Scar smiled brightly at him and than hugged him in mid walk and held him "honey they are both lovely names perfect they are  which do you like more this is your decision so don't ask me which one I like" she said firmly as she looked at the baby stuff "aww look at these" they were cute little blue boots for a little girl feets "I can already see one is going to be a tomboy and the other a giryl girl" looking at the frilly girly stuff Embry held up and was looking at "great style though" she complimented him on his choice of clothes for them.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service