The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7325

Replies to This Discussion

Cammy nodded and listened to him "I get what you mean by the feeling where you belong, i jumped from house to house until i was 16 then ran away and ended up in La Push and thats were i met Paul" she said and looked at Paul, sitting with the young children. "You don't need to show me right now, we should get back to the adoption process" she said and went back to Paul.

Embry smiled and looked at his wife to be and thought for a moment "Addison Renee is the name i pick" he says and then gets a good idea for the nursery and looked at Scar. "I have a great idea for the babies nursery" he said as she showed him the little boots. "Those are cute" he said then picked up another color for the other baby. then he picked up a cute little baby shirt that said 'daddys girl' on it

Avery nodded "Alright that sounds ok to me" he said simple enough "have you two made up your minds yet if you would like to adopt more than one child" he asked them as they walked back to the kids and Paul who wasn't paying any attention "Emerald baby can you go play in the play room Pauly ain't paying attention to me" he asked her she giggled at Avery and ran from the room.

Paul looked disappointed but shrugged and stood up he was definitely ready to be a daddy he knew these kids needed parents love and attention he than raised an eyebrow "Pauly" he questioned Avery just smiled "so who are these two again" he asked about two boys still on the floor.

Scar smiled "alright baby we have a name for one of you now its up to mommy to name the other my little Addison Renee and hmm dang I'm glad you came up with one" she said as she kissed him on the cheek "and what's the idea and aww that's so cute and probably going to be very true" she said with a laugh and a smile "get it" I said as I put the boots and the shirt in the car. 

Cammy smiled and looked at him, "I think we are gonna try two kids" she said as they talked about the adoption process. Then laughed as Avery called Paul, Pauly. She walked over to Paul and held his hand tightly.She looked up at him.

Embry chuckled and looked at her. He watched her as she thought of a name.   "Well the idea is get those little wooden letters and spell the girls names out like over their cribs" he told her and smiled as she put the stuff in the cart.

Starly's eyes lite up at the idea of little wooden letters with the names of the babies on them "oh honey that sounds wonderful" she said as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek she loved that he was taller than her so she could get on her tippy toes and thought of a baby names "I like the names Jamie Loraine Call or Evangeline Marie Call what do you think?" she asked a bit skeptically.

Avery nodded "alright that's amazing now we just need to check out the homes and you two could be able to have two little ones before Halloween to boot" he said with a laugh "have fun with that one I'm taking fifteen of them trick or treating" he said with a laugh "now would you like to meet more children or wait" he asked them.

Paul's eyes lit up he was going to be a daddy before all hollows eve that was cool and he could take his little ones trick or treating and be with his beautiful treasure and treat Cammy adoption was going to help two children at least he thought as he thought about Cammy.

Embry smiled, he was glad she liked the idea. He smiled and kissed her. He heard the names and smiled. "I think Jamie sounds better with Call" He told her as they walked around the store looking at baby clothes.

Cammy looked at Paul and leaned into him. She was happy about adopting kids but she was also scared and remember what it was like being in foster care

Scar squealed with glee "alright Jamie it is" she said as she did a small twirl "Jamie Loraine Call and Addison Renee Call they are perfect" she said as she looped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

Paul smiled and he held Cammy he was positive she would be a great mother "would you like us to look at the house today or wait till tomorrow" Avery asked them Paul looked down at Cammy waiting for the answer.

Embry smiled and nodded "Their perfect" he said and held her waist and kissed her back. He held onto her for a moment. "Do you think this is enough for now?"

Cammy looked up at Paul "Uhm i think tomorrow would work " She nodded "We still have a few more errands  to run today" she said and wrote down their address 

Starly nodded eagerly at him smiled when he said perfect and blushed deeply "yes for now its enough lets go ringer up and beat Cammy and Paul to the meet out place" she was now extremely hungry and craving food beyond belief.

Avery nodded and put the time on his father's calendar "alright thank you two for coming we will be there" he said as he flipped it closed.

Paul smiled as he held Cammy and thanked Avery for his time and walked out to meet up with Embry and Scar "that went well" he commented when they were in the truck "any catch your eye of the two boys we met" he asked her as he pulled out.

Embry smiled and nodded. "Where are we meeting them for lunch?" he asked her as they paid for the things they picked out.

Cammy nodded and held Pauls hand as they walked out of there "Yeah i think it did too" she said back and shook her head "Either of the two boys would be perfect" she said as she moved closer to Paul. "Time for lunch with Scar and Embry!"

Paul chuckled as he kissed her lightly "yep time to meet up with Scar and Embry" he said cheerily as he pulled the truck out of reverse and drove to McDonalds and entered to see Embry and Scar "so how did baby stuff shopping go" he asked them as he held onto Cammy's hand and they ordered food.

Scar smiled "McDonalds I want a McFlurrie so ya we are going there I want one sooo bad" she yammered on as they walked into the fast food chain and smiled when Cammy and Paul came in "oh  my gosh you need to tell us everything first ours isn't as exciting" she exclaimed "did any pop out at ya what liitle boy did you pick out what does he look like" she questioned them both excitedly.

hey, i want to join,but i know teh roleplay is like...really far into itself and all. i want to make a bad guy, a vampire or a demon or something, but i dont know how one would fit in

Cammy smiled and kissed Paul back. She walked inside with him and saw Scar and Embry. She smiled and ordered her meal and got a milkshake. She looked at Paul "Should you tell them or should i?" she asked.

Embry walked into McDonalds with Scar, they ordered their food and waited for Cammy and Paul. "Hey guys, Scar breathe" he told her as she questioned them

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service