The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7327

Replies to This Discussion

?

I'd rather not add someone on this rp but i have one that just started. If you want to join.

Scar turned to Embry "you breath" she said back and turned to Cammy and Paul again as she took a large gulp of her milkshake and ate her ice cream "alright baby you need to start making sure I eat healthier" she playfully joked with him her tummy now sticking out now that it was in the fourth month "now tell" she demanded of her little sister and practically brother and fellow troublemaker.

Paul smiled "well I wanted to tell but now I want you to tell" he told her as he kissed her hand after they had sat down and he started to then eat he was also trying not to grin and being serious like and smiled shyly at Embry and Scar and nudge Cammy playfully "alright lets both tell them" he said eagerly. 

Embry chuckled and started to eat his cheese burger. "Yeah guys, whats going on?"  he asked and looked at Scar, eating her ice cream.

Cammy took a bite of her lunch and a sip of her milkshake. "Well when we got there a little girl came up to us and we really like her and theres a little boy we also like, so were getting two kids."

Scar squealed with joy getting looks from everybody "what I'm happy can I not be that way in public you zombies" she said to the people who gave her looks "fine look as long as you want I like the attention anyway" she said turning back to Cammy and Paul "oh my gosh that's wonderful and a little girl too that's adorable Cammy" she said as she got up carefully and hugged her sister than Paul. She than sat back down and curled her fingers with Embry's and kissed him on the nose "just five more months to go" she shouted "this is going to hurt like hell" she added on as she ate some more fries "guess what guys we came up with names for the girls" she told them as she put her hair in pigtails.

Paul~ he said what she said just a step slower she was eager to tell the news and he was happy he wanted to make her happy "we got to get the house set up for tomorrow evening though so that way we have some notice and a chance to make the house look nice" he added "not that it ain't clean but we need to finish the kids' rooms" he tacked on as he ate his burger and fries "the little girls name is Emerald and the little boys?" he had to look to Cammy they hadn't really discussed which boy they wanted to adopt really so he had to guess she had one in mind at least "and what are the names" he asked as he leaned back in his chair and leaned into Cammy "I love you" I whispered to her. 

Avery rummaged though his old stuff from what had come with him from the adoption agency since he was born the girl did seem to think he knew him while he wasn't entirely sure himself he had to see if maybe she could see what she was say he seriously hoped so if so than that could very well possibly mean he had a sister he found the envelope with all the stuff she had asked for he would give it too her when he went to the house to make sure it was child friendly.

Embry chuckled at Scar yelling the people. He looked at the other couple. "Wow, are we talking like infants or toddlers?" he asked them as he ate some of his french fries. He smiled and nodded at what Scar said. "Yeah we picked the babies names." he told them

Cammy smiled "The little boys name i think is Derek" she told him. "And yeah we have the guy coming tomorrow, and would we two be there so he sees who the children are gonna be around?" she asked. and took a sip of her milkshake.  "I love you too" she whispered back. "What are their names?"

Scar turned to them and clapped happily "I'm so happy for you guys I can't wait to meet them" she says eagerly as she ate more fries and her water and made a face at the taste "be lucky you ain't going to have to go through the pregnancy thing I would kill for some caffeine right now" I growled in sadness as I put my hands in my lap and laid my head in Embry's shoulder and made a pout "but yes we would definitely be there" she added as she grinned.

Paul grinned as he hugged Cammy and whispered back "Emerald is the little girl and you were correct about the little boy his name is Derek and I we are going to be great I can't wait for tomorrow I'm ready to start my little family" i said with a grin as I kissed her cheek and ate a bite of my cheese burger.

Embry smiled at his friends and Scar. "Yeah, we will be there" he told them as he ate some of his food. He kissed the top of Scars head. "It will all be worth it love" he said and set his hand on her stomach.

Cammy smiled at Paul and nodded. "me too" she told him, eating a french fry. She listened to Scar. She nodded, knowing she wanted caffeine, but Cammy did want to be pregnant, but she knew they were doing the right thing adopting. 

Scar grinned as she kissed him back and laced her fingers with his and sighed "I know it will definitely be worth it" she said with a large smile she was so happy right now "oh can drive home!" I asked him eagerly as I leaned into him closer as I and packed the rest of her food "I'm not feeling overly great" she said to his questioning look as she set her food in her purse she just felt full like overfull.

Paul nudged her softly and made a face to get her to laugh and grinned at her "one day I see us with a lot if kids" he said with a chuckle because they were adopting plus one day Cammy will want to have biological children to add to the mix of our children it was wonderful.

Embry held her hand and smiled at her. He nodded at her. "Are you okay Scar?" he asked her. He looked at her, trying to make sure she was.

Cammy laughed at Paul a little "I hope so" she told him, leaning against him. She smiled at Paul them looked at Scar "Are you okay?" she asked her. She looked at Scars stomach, she was happy for her and Embry.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service