The Twilight Saga

"You Can Hear Me Cry...

See My Dreams All Die

From Where Your Standing, On Your Own"

"This House No Longer Feels Like Home."

BASED ON;;

Veronica Elena Ruby is the first person to ever live longer than the Volturi. She had a spell casted on her when she was a baby to make her be reborn everytime she grew old and died, she was born again. She knew Edward when they were little kids but had lost him when he caught the Spanish Influenza and when she was a Vampire she started to search for him. Now that she has him back she realizes that he's married to Bella and has a daughter, Renesmee. Her and her Coven are heartbroken as they start falling for the wrong people. They're frozen hearts beat for a second then break into a million pieces. And Veronica's famous quote, "It's so quiet in here, and I feel so cold. This house no longer, feels like home..."

RULES

-Boy Or Girl doesn't matter..just an even amount of people

-Long and Detailed replies please! :)

-Up to 2-4 characters you can make

-NO DITCHING!!!!!!!

-No OOC drama

-Looooooooooots Of Drama in the rp only!! I love me some drama!!! ;D

-You can make look alikes in this rp..it makes it more awesome

-GIFS, GIFS AND MORE GIFS!!! BTW Gifs are moving pictures. I Loooooooooooove when people use gifs in the rp. I ALWAYS use them. So use them as long as it gows with your comment. I LOVE YOU IF YOU DO!!!! :D

-Add me as a friend so that I can tell you when we start and if your not on for a while I can just remind you about this RP.

-Tell me when you're getting off

-Tell me how long you'll be gone...I understand..I can't go on the computer on school days...sometimes. So I won't take off your character until after 3 weeks.

-If you read the rules put "Love? Who Needs That?? I Have Chocolate!"

-HAVE FUN!!!

THE NOT SO MAIN CULLENS

Alice~P/B;; With You x

Rosalie~P/B;; Me

Jasper~P/B;; Me

Emmett~P/B;; Me

MAIN CULLENS/WEREWOLF

THIS CHARACTER IS TAKEN

Edward Anthony Masen Cullen | 111 Years Old/Turned At 17 | Married to Isabella Cullen/In Love With Veronica Ruby | One Kid;; Renesmee Cullen | P/B;; Renesmee Carlie Cullen

THIS CHARACTER IS TAKEN

Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen | 36 Years Old/Turned at 18 | Married To Edward Cullen/In Love With Jacob Black/Crushing On Every Guy In The Ruby Coven | One Kid;; Renesmee Cullen | P/B;; With You x

THIS CHARACTER IS TAKEN

Renesmee Carlie Cullen | 17 Years Young/Stopped Growing | In Love With Jacob Black/Crushing On Christian Ruby | No Kids | P/B;; ƨℓσω ∂σωи♡ (Me)

THIS CHARACTER IS TAKEN

Jacob William Black | 33 Years Old/Stopped Aging at 16 Because He Keeps Phasing | In Love With Isabella Cullen And Renesmee Cullen | No Kids | P/B;; With You x

THE RUBY COVEN FORM

Two gifs

Full Name | Real Age/Turned Age | Personality | Relationship | Enemy(ies)

Story

P/B

THE RUBY COVEN

THIS CHARACTER IS TAKEN

Veronica Elena Ruby | Over 1 Zillion/Turned At 18 | Loving, Caring, Fighter, Overprotective, Hurting, Broken, Alone... | In Love With Edward Cullen | Enemy Is Isabella Cullen

Veronica Elena Ruby born Ranesana Petreas is a very unique girl. She was born in the B.C. era, when she was a baby they had put a spell on her that they thought was a myth, but it was real. Everytime she grew old and died she would be reborn in a different family. She remembered all of her families and was very scared the first time it happened. She had known Edward when they were little kids but had lost him when he caught the Spanish Influenza. She died and was reborn...again but she was in a car crash and her brain was bleeding, a vampire came in claiming to be her brother and turned her into a vampire. The spell wore off and she was immortal...forever. When she found Edward and his family she was excited until she found out that he was married...and had a daughter. It was the worse phase of her life...the Death & Tear Phase.

"It's so quiet in here, and I feel so cold. This house no longer, feels like home..."

ƨℓσω ∂σωи♡ (ME)

THIS CHARACTER IS TAKEN

Brianna Allison Ruby | 50/turned at 17| shy around new people,once she gets to know you she is outgoing,can be stubborn| In Love With Jacob Black | Enemies are Renesmee Cullen and Isabella Cullen

Brianna Allison James was born Alexis Katherine Harper. Her mother died when she was 10. When she was 15 her father had a gambling problem. He gave her to a guy he owed money to. The guy made her become an exotic dancer and she was given the name Blondie.When she turned 17 she was turned by a man that she had seen often at the club she worked at. When she woke up three days later she left the house he had taken her to as fast as she could with her throat burning. She found Veronica and has been in her coven ever since.Veronica helped her get over the things in her past.

"What's with all the fighting? And tears???....What happened to romance?"

Played by: Renesmee Carlie Cullen

THIS CHARACTER IS TAKEN

Christian Alexander Ruby | 122/turned at 19| caring,fun,protective and enjoys being with friends| In love with Renesmee Cullen | Enemies are Jacob Black

Christian Alexander Ruby born Laraoi Renasia is the closest to Veronica other than Edward. He was also the only one that Veronica ever turned into a vampire. He had been beat up by a gang and left in the street to die...it was almost like Rosalie a little just not as horrible as her. When he thought he was dead, Veronica had bitten him. He had woken up with Veronica staring at him sadly and he was in a house..Veronica's house. And she had to explain everything to him and after they got along pretty well which created a strong friendship between them, he can tell her anything and she would always do her best to help him...

"WHY WOULD YOU...?!.....Why would you love someone......that has hurt you sooo many times?? And completely ignore the person who's NEVER hurt you and is DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! That's not how it's supposed to work!!!!!!!"

P/B;; Renesmee Carlie Cullen

THIS CHARACTER IS TAKEN

Katherine Von Swartzschild | 613/ turned at 17 | Manipulative, Selfish, Childish, Flirty, Cunning, Temperamental, Liar, Strong | Is Felix Volturi's true Mate, But has flings with many people/In Love Edward | Enemies are Veronica, And pretty much everyone in town

Katerina Von Swartzschild Is a descendant of Veronica, And a Doppelganger of hers. A Spell was put on her families blood line that every few thousand years a doppelganger was born, and that could be used to break Veronicas curse. Unlike the one other doppelganger before her, who lived and died as a sweet and caring human, Katerina was Different. She was born to a wealthy family in Germany, and grew up privileged and admired. Felix Volturi and a few other vampires came into town and Katherine fell hard for felix and he told her his secret, then left a month later. She was furious that he left her, even though he promised to return, And she became wild, disobeying the rules and putting herself in danger. Another Vampire came into town, a tracker, and became obsessed with Katherines blood, as she was his singer,and made it into a game. He slaughtered he whole family, all her friends, and her animals. Katherine Fled germany, And at the age of 18, finally met another vampire. She, being very manipulative and sly, convinced him to turn her. She killed him after she woke up, and has been on the run from the tracker ever since, sometimes narrowly escaping him. She ran into Felix during the 1800's, but expressed no interest in him, since she holds grudges. 

“I want what I want. And I don’t care what I have to do to get it. My list of victims is a long one, and I have no problem adding one more name to that list." and also "Better you die then I"

Played by;; Faith Lehane

Sophie Minda Ruby | 8,356/16 | Cute, adorable and very protective over her older sister Veronica | In love with Chris | Enemies are Katherine and Renesmee

Sophie is Veronica's half sister but act like they have the same mother. Sophie's mom died when she gave birth to her so was taken in by their father. Her and Veronica have been very close since.Veronica's mom had taken Sophie to be her own blood and never told her that she was not. When she was 16 Sophie was kidnapped by the Volturi and was turn later after, her father was gutted about that and so was Veronica's mom. All the truth spilled out and she was so upset that she ran away, her family tried their all to find her but couldn't. Sophie later on became very successful in England she owned her own theatre and wrote her own plays and in the 1700's opened a school for talented children. She was the most successful women in Britain. In the present time, Sophie desided to come back home, to see what her home looks like now but she couldn't find it but found her sister and some new friends.

"I lost everything, and now that I am back. I intend to repair everything not with my money but with my love"

P/B: With You x

The Sequel!!!!

Views: 4220

Replies to This Discussion

Bri-"Jacob this is not your fault either"

Bri-sits on the ground feeling hurt and broken.regrets coming here in the first place.gets up and walks back to the cullen house

Chris-was looking for renesmee wanting to make sure she was alright.

I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS!!! I haven't been on becuz ive been so stressed this month and last month!! I got my heart broken two weeks ago and now it's getting broken all over again...my life's turned into hell! i promise i'll be on more. Thanks for understanding..sorry again :(

Veronica looked at Edward with wide eyes. "Friends? FRIENDS?!" She felt tears sting her eyes. "How can I be friends with the guy I've been madly in love with for centuries?!" She screamed.

Renesmee hugged her mother back tightly and cried all of her pain out.

Bri-runs back to the Cullen house sees Ronnie runs her her and wraps my arms around her hugging her tightly

Chris-sees Bella and Renesmee with Jacob he felt up set he wanted to comfort Renesmee

((it's okay .. i`m trying to get better :/))

Veronica gasped and hugged Bri tightly. "Oh my god. What happened??" She asked, looking at Bri. "Are you okay?"

Renesmee hugged Bella tightly and saw Jacob and Chris in her peripheral vision. ((Sorry i can't spell it xD))

Bri-Shaking her head no burying it into her shoulder

Chris-stops himself from taking her into his arms

Bri-she heard what Jacob said she hugs ronnie feeling like her heart is breaking into many pieces

Veronica hugged Bri tighter. "Ssshh..it's okay." She said, rubbing her back soothingly. "It's gonna be okay..everything's gonne be okay." She said as she saw Edward watching them sadly.

Renesmee shook her head. "You obviously love Bri too." She ran back to the Cullens house and ran straight up to one of the rooms and locked herself in there. And she locked all of the windows and closed the curtains.

Chris-feels her poke his hand smiles slightly and puts his hand under to let her know she has my attention.Feels a bit special that she is reaching out to me.Makes me feel like she likes me even if it is only a little bit

Bri-Tears running down my cheeks not realizing that I am really crying tears.

Renesmee whispered through the door. "Can you tell Veronica not to kill anyway...please?" She asked and giggled softly.

Chris-whispers to her."its nice to hear you giggle.I will try to tell her but you know it wouldn't hurt for her to cause a bit of pain"

Bri-wraps my arms around my knees.rests my head down on my knees.Hearing every word he said.I cry harder,I don't understand why i am crying for him.i dont even know him and I am crying because of him

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service