The Twilight Saga

The year is 2050.  Humans no longer exist.  But there are still people on Earth.  Well, I wouldn't say people.  Demons, witches, vampires, half gods, angels, etc.  They've been at war since 2025.  What happens when people start to change who their loyalties lay?

Autumn Marly Evans

Angel.

Autumn is very rebellious for an angel.  Her parent are completely dedicated to this war, but she's not so sure that she is.  She sneaks off in the middle of the night to see her friends that she is suppose to hate.  She is not a spy.  She doesn't tell anyone on either side what is going on with the other.

Derrek Dylan Moore

Demon

Derrek is dedicated to this war, but he is a prankster.  He loves to cause trouble, and he doesn't have a care in the world.  But when he needs to be serious, he's a completely different person.  He's a natural born leader.  He's extremely smart, and does a lot of the planning.

Name ~ Braelyn James

Age ~ 16

Species ~ White magic witch

Bio ~ Her brother is Xavier. She isn't very into the war. She doesn't ask people what side they're on. She won't judge whether you're "good" or "bad". 

Name ~ Xavier James

Age ~ 18

Species ~ Angel

Bio ~ Xavier is into the war, but only because he wants to protect his little sister. His parents don't pay much attention to him or his sister so he treats her like a daughter more than a sister. He'll do whatever to protect her.

FORM:

Name

Species

Bio

Picture

"Good" Side

Half Gods

Angels

White magic witches

Shapeshifters

"Bad" side

Vampires

Demons

Black magic witches

Werewolves

Rules;

Boy & Girl.

Longish replies.

Don't ditch.

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to join! I just have a question, could I make both my characters good or bad? Or does one have to be good and one bad?

You can do whichever you want!

ok! I just wanted to make sure before I made my characters! 

that's fine. :)

Name ~ Braelyn James

Age ~ 16

Species ~ White magic witch

Bio ~ Her brother is Xavier. She isn't very into the war. She doesn't ask people what side they're on. She won't judge whether you're "good" or "bad". 

Name ~ Xavier James

Age ~ 18

Species ~ Angel

Bio ~ Xavier is into the war, but only because he wants to protect his little sister. His parents don't pay much attention to him or his sister so he treats her like a daughter more than a sister. He'll do whatever to protect her.

Thank you!  :)

You're welcome (:

Do you have to make 2 characters

Name- Jamie Baylor

Age- 17

Species- Werewolf

Jamie is not into this war but her brother kinda is, She has friends on the good side but her mom doesn't approve so much, but that doesn't stop her from seeing them. She is very rebellious and sarcastic but has a good side...sometimes.

Name- Jace Baylor

Age- 18

Species- Werewolf

Jace is into this war but really just for Jamie and their mom. He acts tough and strong and mean, but he is seceretly 110% momma's boy.

I love this RP, I think it's gonna be good.

Sutter Kelly

Nineteen

Half God

Even though Sutter is a demi god, he's a pretty laid back person. He usually goes with the flow. Sutter's family is invested in this war. Some have died from it. Sutter himself wants nothing to do with it, but "we all have a part to play" his father always says. And so Sutter will play his part whether he likes it or not. He's killed his fair share of people something he's not proud of. Being a demi god, Sutter has multiple abilities like teleportation, telekinesis, etc. But he possess the unique ability of fire. Sutter can do anything involving fire.  

Parker Holland

Eighteen

Black Magic Witch

Parker is stubborn, arrogant, selfish, unpredictable and clever. She doesn't care about anyone, but herself. She'll kill anyone who gets in her way. Parker has nothing left to lose except for this war which she doesn't plan on losing. Parker lost her family a long time ago, and can only count of herself. She has been practicing black magic since she was a child and is a very powerful witch. She is especially good at necromancy. Parker hates everyone on the good side because she was brainwashed to think that way. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service