The Twilight Saga

Embry and Braelynn have been friends ever since preschool. They did everything together. A week after Embry phases, he sees Braelynn and imprints on her. How will their story unfold?
Embry- Delta
Braelynn- Dani

Collin and Mara had been friends for the past year or so. Collin had started to fall for Mara, but never told her because he knew that she got hurt a lot and didn't trust people. Collin ends up imprinting on Mara. How will he tell her without breaking her even more and ruining their friendship?
Collin- Dani
Mara- Me

Paul had always been a complete jerk to Giselle, and she strongly disliked him for it. Paul imprints on Giselle and has to get her to believe that he's changed. How will he make her believe that this is real?
Paul- Me
Giselle- Delta

Views: 2245

Replies to This Discussion

Giselle left school quickly and she cut through the woods for today on her walk home. She wouldn't walk down the usual way... She wanted to be alone. Giselle pulled the hood of her jacket over her head and she held her house keys in her hand tightly and she kept her eyes straight ahead of her. Giselle's pace was quick and steady. She had just began yo relax and she felt abslow smile spreading across her face as she saw a few deer walk across her path as if she hadn't even been here.

Paul sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked home. I took his jacket off and draped it over his arm. It was a nice day and it was a little chilly, but he was extremely hot. Paul felt like he was burning up. He finally got home and unlocked the door before walking inside. He tossed his jacket on the table and shook his head a little to himself. Paul had only been inside for a very short time, and he was already dying from heat. He went back outside and shook his head. What in the heck was going on?

Giselle walked through her backdoor quietly and she closed it behind her. she looked up at her ceiling and she gently bit her lip.. She hated school, yet sometimes it was her only escape. She walked through her house in silence and she jogged up the steps to her bedroom and she dropped down on her window seat and she looked out at her backyard which was really just woods and she rose a small eyebrow seeing Paul leave his house.

Paul shook his head as he stood outside. Why didn't he feel good? He knew he wasn't sick. He never got sick. Paul looked around then started walking towards the forest. He walked inside of the forest and ran his hands through his hair. What in the heck was going on with him!? Paul sighed and started walking further into the forest, hoping he would feel better.

Giselle rose an eyebrow as she watched him although she wasn't that interested she kept her curtains open and she rested her elbow on the window sill in silence. He looked confused and frustrated. Part of her was already thinking that, he always looked that way but the other half knew that something wasn't right. She wasn't about to go outside and ask him however. For what reason? So he can make up a rumor saying she's in love with him? Giselle rolled her eyes at the thought she she gazed at the tree branch that sat right before her window and she closed the curtains and she walked back to her bed before flopping down on it. She had no homework, as usual. she typically finished everything she needed to do and it was very rare that she had homework unless it was a project that she obviously couldn't finish in a class period. Giselle sighed softly and she curled into fetal position on her bed and she closed her eyes tight hoping that the horrid memories that flashed inside her mind of today's torture would leave her thoughts.

Paul continued to walk further into the forest, still not sure of what was wrong with him. He heard a noise and turned around quickly, only to see nothing. He turned back around and kept walking. He looked down as he stepped in a pile of mud. He didn't know why, but stepping in this pile of mud made him extremely angry. He ran his hands through his hair as he began to shake. All of a sudden he was a wolf. Paul looked down at his paws then looked around. What in the heck was going on?? People didn't just change into wolves! He heard another noise and turned around to see another wolf looking at him, an all black one. Paul shrunk down a little in fear as the wolf approached him. Don't be afraid. I'll help you. The black wolf told Paul. Paul nodded a little then followed the black wolf through the forest.

Giselle slowly fell asleep and she curled into a ball and she slipped her sheet above her body. She awoke a few hours later to a still empty house. Tonight was a council meeting and the elders descendants were required to show up. Her father was chief so she had to go.. Giselle pulled herself out of bed and she French braided her hair down the back and she pulled on the traditional garb. She walked down the stairs slowly and out the back door where she walked through the woods to the bonfire pit. She grinned gently and she crossed her arms across her chest and she slowly sat down upon a log. Giselle looked up at the bright night sky and she smirked slowly. Being the daughter of the chief for generations had it's perks... Many perks actually. Giselle stood up quickly and she turned around quickly seeing many pairs of eyes glowing in the dark. Wolves. She threw dirt on the fire behind her so it was completely dark. No one else was here yet so it didn't matter. Giselle's mother had been the shaman before her death and she had taught Giselle a few things. As she heard a few growls she knew Paul had joined the pack.. She laughed to herself slowly and she steppe back phasing quickly. Giselle was the first one to phase but she hadn't told anyone. Why would she? And she had put a charm around herself so she couldn't imprint on anyone although it did nothing for the other way around.. Giselle was a tall and lean black wolf with fiery red highlights and matching eyes.. "Aw.. Look at Paul.. A scared little puppy." she snapped and she let out a deep animalistic growl. She had the upper hand here, this was her time.

Paul continued to follow the black wolf, who he found out was named Sam, through the forest. Apparently there was a meeting tonight that would explain everything that was going on to the other wolves. It would also explain how the Quileute tribe started to phase and everything about it phasing. Paul stood a little further behind Sam, being stated as third in command now. He looked over at Jared then ahead as he saw someone walking towards them. In the glimpse of the firelight, he noticed that it was Giselle. Wait, Giselle!?! What was she doing here!? He growled at her as he took a small step forward. He stepped back into his place once Sam and Jared growled at him and told him to leave her alone. He continued to growl at her as she phased into a wolf. Paul let out a menacing growl as he stepped out of place, ignoring Sam's orders. "Screw off Giselle. I can still make your life hell." He winced slightly as he stepped back into his spot, being forced to by Sam's alpha voice. He glared at Giselle, not directly in the eyes, growling loudly and fighting back the urge to attack her.

Giselle smirked as she watched them and she still walked closer. The ranking was simple.. Sam, Jared and then Paul.. But Giselle was the alpha female thanks to her father and all. As she listened to Paul's completely useless threats now she laughed a bit and a smirk spread as she edged closer so much that she was standing right in front of him. As an alpha her command was his will.. She watched as Paul knelt before her and she growled "I'd kill you.. Just know that. And everyone hear knows that you wouldn't be able to do anything about it." she turned swiftly her tail brushing against his muzzle before she walked over to Sam and she gently brushed against him and she smirked a bit as he let out a dog like purr. "So who's going to teach the mutt about what's going on? He looks like he might pee himself." she laughed and she listened as Paul growled. After tonight he would no longer have the upper hand.. And he'd have to deal with the shift in power.

Paul continued to growl at Giselle as she walked closer up to him. He unwillingly knelt before her, wishing he didn't have to listen to the alpha's command, especially hers. Paul scrunched his nose up once her tail hit his muzzle. He sneezed then glared over at her as she brushed against Sam. Paul looked away and shuddered in disgust. How could someone even remotely like Giselle? He glared over at her as he growled at her again. "I will not pee myself. I'm sure you were exactly the same way, so screw off," he snapped at her. 

Giselle looked at him over her shoulder her eyes full of delight as Paul struggled to regain power "Actually I wasn't." she smirked "I had a little more composure and I certaintly didn't act like a scared 5 year old.." she said as she sat down relaxing. Paul didn't even phase her, no pun intended. Nothing he did got under her skin really.. Well some of it did but it was nothing that some running couldn't fix. She watched his eyes follow her as she had brushed against Sam and she smirked. He thought they were together.. She let out a loud laugh as she looked over at Sam and she rose an eyebrow. "ya know Paul maybe you should be a little nicer to me.. It would be to your benefit." she said with a small shrug. Luckily school was out on vacation this week so he wouldn't have to miss anything. "you couldn't have phased at a better time.. Now you won't miss any school work. We don't need you to fall behind.. We know how hard it is for you to stay concentrated already." she teased with a small smirk

Paul rolled his eyes doubting that she had more composure than him. That wasn't even possible, but she could believe whatever she wanted to. He growled lowly at her as he took a step towards her, wanting so badly to attack her. "I wouldn't fall behind, and I can stay concentrated for a very long time. Thank you very much," he snapped at her. He shook his head a little as he stepped back a little. "I don't need to stay here and be made fun of for phasing for the first time. I'm out," he thought. He turned around and quickly ran off, not putting up with this anymore. He was getting thoroughly pissed off at Giselle because she had the upper hand for once, and he was about to explode on her no matter what the alpha voice commanded. He knew it would be best if he would leave, so he did.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service