The Twilight Saga

Have you ever had the moment when you fell deeply in love with a TV show/Book/Movie? And I’m sure you wish those characters were actually real.

Well what if they become real? A witch casted a spell that went horribly wrong and made fictional life become real.

All these characters have no clue what happened to them, all they know is that they need to get back to their home.

Will they help each other out?

Will You Help Them?

Rules;

No joining and never replying

Be anyone from any fandom. But you also have to be a regular person to

You can play as many people as you can handle

Don’t ignore anyone.

Have fun :)

Form;

(Fandom People)

[Picture]

Name:Age:Species:

Crush:From

Personality/Bio;

Played By:

Form;

(Regular People)

{Picture}

Name:Age:Species

Fandom:Crush

Personality/Bio;

Played By;

Caroline Forbes:17/18:Vampire

Dating Tyler..but May be in love with Klaus:The Vampire Diaries

Caroline is strong and determined. She is extremely loyal and protective of her friends. After she was turned into a vampire she started to see the world in a different lights. She has become much more responsible and protective. Being a vampire has helped show her what she could do with her life. She could see the world and have a thousand more birthdays. Klaus want's to show her the world and believes that one day she'll let him. It was Klaus who showed her that she is no longer bound by trivial human conventions and her immortality as a vampire she is free.

Myself

Jessica Nicole:15:Witch
To many to name:No one, since a lot of people think she is a freak

Jessica isn't that popular girl, she is more socially awkward then anything. That's why she resorts to books and TV shows. She wish she could live in their world, because everything seems so magical and she just wants to be the important person.

Myself

Katerina Petrova:18/539:Vampire

Elijah Mikaelson:The Vampire Diaries

In her early life, Katherine was a young and attractive girl who was punished by her family for having a child out of wedlock. After she was banished from Bulgaria, she relocated to England and seemed quite capable of making independent and intelligent choices. After she met Klaus, discovered that he and Elijah were vampires and that Klaus planned to sacrifice her in a ritual, she escaped them and ran for her life. On her way she even conned Rose into turning her into a vampire, securing at once the means to outrun Klaus as well as his eternal ire for thwarting his plans. After she had turned, she immediately fled the only vampires she knew and apparently learned to survive as one on her own.

Me

Stiles Stilinski:16:Human

Lydia Martin:Teen Wolf

Stiles is a geeky but otherwise normal kid before a werewolf bit his best friend and threw his world into constant chaos. Stiles is sarcastic, funny and outspoken. He is extremely clever and has led the way in working through many of the mysteries of the show. He is a bit frustrated that the werewolf bite has cast him as Robin to Scott's Batman but he is a solid friend and loyal to a fault. He holds an intense but unrequited love for fellow classmate Lydia. While they have a typically combative Parent/Teenager relationship, he loves his father very much and often worries about his safety. Stiles relationship with Alpha werewolf Derek is awkward and adversarial.

Me

Daniel "Dan" "Danisnotonfire" Howell: 21 almost 22

So So many: N/A

Real name, Dan Howell. A hot, llama obsessed youtube comedian who is an Internet Cult Leader. He was born in 1991 in Berkshire, England and lives in a flat/apartment with his close friend, Phil Lester (Amazingphil on youtube).  He has over 1 million subscribers on youtube and was voted 'Hottest Lad of the Year 2012' by the readers of Sugarscape web magazine.  He went to the University of Manchester in 2010, studying law, but he dropped out after a year to make youtube a profession.
Dan and Phil now are hosts on BBC Radio 1 every Sunday from 7pm - 9pm which involves music videos made by viewers, song requests, fan wars and Dan vs Phil.  Dan refers to his fans as 'Danosaurs' who as a group, are apart of the 'Llamarmy'. Dan introduces his videos with "Hi, Internet!" while ending videos with a 'Sexy End Screen Dance' where he sways his hips in front of the camera with sexy music to match.

Me

Lucy Pevensie || 15 || Human

No Crush Yet || Chronicles Of Narnia

Lucy is the youngest of the Pevensie siblings and she is always looked out for, as she can get mixed up into troubles sometimes, she is a sweet girl and can be bit shy at times. She sees goodness in everyone she meets and tries to help out when she can. In Narnia is she a queen, back in London she is just a normal girl.

Heaven.

Logan Herman || 17 || Werewolf

Vampire Diaries: Elena.

Logan was a normal boy that likes to Watch Tv, but one day he discovered he was a werewolf and he became withdrawn and he soon became attached to the world of Vampires and werewolves through the Tv show Vampire Dairies.

Heaven

Damon Salvatore || Stuck in his teens || Vampire

Crushing on Elena || Vampire Dairies

Damon is the oldest of the 2 Salvatore brothers and he did not want to become a Vampire, Stefan forced him to drink blood while they were changing as they could have died, he became the bad boy and he does like to play around and do what ever he wants.

Heaven

Serena Collins || 17 || Mermaid

Vampire Dairies/ Harry Potter/ Chronicles of Narnia || Crushes: Stefan, Harry and Prince Caspian.

Serena has been a mermaid since she was a little girl and at 17 she has stopped ageing, she loves books and films and tv shoes, she has 3 favorites and from each one she has a crush on one of the male characters.She wishes she could enter their world or that they could be in her world one day.

Heaven

Nastassia Marie Holmes || Eighteen || Human

I Am Number Four/ The Vampire Diaries/ Percy Jackson || John Smith, Damon/Jeremy, Percy Jackson

Nastassia always was a big fan of anything, and everything that caught her heart and soul. She didn't even seem like that kind of girl who reads and watches television all day, instead of doing her homework, which she somehow manages to get done before classes. She is the most addicted to IANF, TVD, and the PJ fandoms. 

✂ ᴘєω∂ѕ⋆αℓℓ⋆ᴅαʏ⋆™

Nikklaus "Klaus" Mikelson || Twenty-One || Vampire

Caroline Forbes || The Vampire Diaries

Klaus is a big fan of manipulation, it's all he ever does, and is all he is ever known for, that and being a heartless monster. He feels that he has to be superior, because in reality he is, so that the people beneath him can feel overwhelmed. Klaus feeds off of pleading and begging, it's the only thing that seems to make his empty heart satisfied, that, and Caroline.

✂ ᴘєω∂ѕ⋆αℓℓ⋆ᴅαʏ⋆™

Amelia Pond || 19 || Human || TBA || Doctor Who

Amelia Pond (AKA Amy) Is the girl who waited. She is very adventurous and loves to have fun. She ran away with the doctor and has been time traveling ever since. She is scottish and very fiesty. 

Perry the Platypus

Mason Rossin || 18 || Werewolf || TBA ||

Mason is a cocky and arrogant guy. But that is a wall he builds up around himself. He was hurt before and he doesnt want to be hurt again. If you really get to know him he is kind and sweet and loving. He has a huge temper.

Perry the Platypus

Views: 223

Replies to This Discussion

Lucy Pevensie || 15 || Human

No Crush Yet || Chronicles Of Narnia

Lucy is the youngest of the Pevensie siblings and she is always looked out for, as she can get mixed up into troubles sometimes, she is a sweet girl and can be bit shy at times. She sees goodness in everyone she meets and tries to help out when she can. In Narnia is she a queen, back in London she is just a normal girl.

Heaven.

Logan Herman || 17 || Werewolf

Vampire Diaries: Elena.

Logan was a normal boy that likes to Watch Tv, but one day he discovered he was a werewolf and he became withdrawn and he soon became attached to the world of Vampires and werewolves through the Tv show Vampire Dairies.

Heaven

Damon Salvatore || Stuck in his teens || Vampire

Crushing on Elena || Vampire Dairies

Damon is the oldest of the 2 Salvatore brothers and he did not want to become a Vampire, Stefan forced him to drink blood while they were changing as they could have died, he became the bad boy and he does like to play around and do what ever he wants.

Heaven

Serena Collins || 17 || Mermaid

Vampire Dairies/ Harry Potter/ Chronicles of Narnia || Crushes: Stefan, Harry and Prince Caspian.

Serena has been a mermaid since she was a little girl and at 17 she has stopped ageing, she loves books and films and tv shoes, she has 3 favorites and from each one she has a crush on one of the male characters.She wishes she could enter their world or that they could be in her world one day.

ill join when i get home

Thanks guys!

I will join when I get home!

Okay! Thanks!

Please join!

I'll join :]

Thanks! :)

Nastassia Marie Holmes || Eighteen || Human

I Am Number Four/ The Vampire Diaries/ Percy Jackson || John Smith, Damon/Jeremy, Percy Jackson

Nastassia always was a big fan of anything, and everything that caught her heart and soul. She didn't even seem like that kind of girl who reads and watches television all day, instead of doing her homework, which she somehow manages to get done before classes. She is the most addicted to IANF, TVD, and the PJ fandoms. 

✂ ᴘєω∂ѕ⋆αℓℓ⋆ᴅαʏ⋆™

Nikklaus "Klaus" Mikelson || Twenty-One || Vampire

Caroline Forbes || The Vampire Diaries

Klaus is a big fan of manipulation, it's all he ever does, and is all he is ever known for, that and being a heartless monster. He feels that he has to be superior, because in reality he is, so that the people beneath him can feel overwhelmed. Klaus feeds off of pleading and begging, it's the only thing that seems to make his empty heart satisfied, that, and Caroline.

✂ ᴘєω∂ѕ⋆αℓℓ⋆ᴅαʏ⋆™

Amelia Pond || 19 || Human || TBA || Doctor Who

Amelia Pond (AKA Amy) Is the girl who waited. She is very adventurous and loves to have fun. She ran away with the doctor and has been time traveling ever since. She is scottish and very fiesty. 

Perry the Platypus

Mason Rossin || 18 || Werewolf || TBA ||

Mason is a cocky and arrogant guy. But that is a wall he builds up around himself. He was hurt before and he doesnt want to be hurt again. If you really get to know him he is kind and sweet and loving. He has a huge temper.

Perry the Platypus

Thanks guys...sorry I havent been on in like forever...my sister got put back in the hospital and I have been staying with her

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service