The Twilight Saga

The Volturi have finally met there match, and they never even knew they where real.

News of sailors disapearing on the shores of Italy reached the Volturi and they thought it was the act of vampires. So to stop it one night they left and headed that way. Only to find out that vampires where the fatherest from what was killing.

Mermaids are lurking in the waters and killing the sailors, and when the Volturi step in they are furious. They wont have some one get in there way,

On the spot the war has started as the Volturi fears that the mermaids are going to attempt to take over.

Rules 

boy and girl

dont ditch

Good replies

Fourm

name

Small Bio

Crush

looks

Volturi Memebers

Aro

Marcus-me

Cauis

Felix

Jane

Alec

Demitri

Mermaids

Ariel-me

Ariel is the princess and in charge. she can be snappy but thats how she i. she gets what she wants when she wants it

crush is alec

Views: 315

Replies to This Discussion

Ryan looked back at the other mermaids and grinned as once tried to get through. He swam toward the black fog knowing it wouldnt bother him. Alec's power was useless against his shield and apparently so where the mermaids. He grabbed the one with in Alec's smoke by the waist and looked back toward the others. He would get this once out of here and come back for the one pounding her fist on the barrier.

Ariel opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. She was getting irritated and when the one grabbed her she started to throw her arms around but couldnt feel what she was hitting, if she was hitting anything at all.

Andy froze, watching as Princess Ariel, her best friend, was being dragged away from those creatures. She practically threw her fists onto the barrier, like it was glass and it was going to shatter. "NO! LET HER GO!"

Alec chuckled, watching as the other two mermaids trying to get through the barrier. He gave them a hard look, telling them with his eyes that they were next.

Ariel gasped when she got her sight back and she looked over at Andy and Tayla "No! Stay!" she called to them as she wiggled against the vampires arms and looked up as they got closer to the surface

Ryan grinned and winked at the one banging on the barrier than laughed as he got the the one in his arms back to the surface.

GTG, I will reply tomorrow :]]

I'm here

is anyone gonna reply?

i need the other to reply till i reply

if she doesnt reply ill repost it...i hate it when people ditch

OMG, so sorry :S I'll reply as soon as I can

kk thanks (; sorry if changing my name made you not know this was this rp :P

kk (:

Andy watched the one vampire pulling Ariel out of the water, and winked at her. Her blue blood boiled inside of her as growled, animal like towards him, flicking her tail hard against the barrier. "Ariel!" She cried out. 

Alec looked up at Ryan, watching as he pulled the mermaid onto surface. He waited for him to return, to they could capture the others. He could hear, or more like feel Aro's excitement.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service