The Twilight Saga

A group of teens are enrolled in a summer camp by their parents because they are different from society. Not the perfect child that they expected them to be. Love, Jealousy, and hatred will run its course. Lets see where this goes..

Name:
P/B: 
Looks: 

Victaria Diane McDuffie

I'm here because people were bullying me and I wanted to get even. I also have mental issues

Single

You Are The Heart *Me* 

Nathan Brian Griffis

I'm socially awkward

single

You Are The Heart *ME* 

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

Please Join

Name: Blythe "Bly" Rush
Reason Why You Are Here: Her last name rings true. She loves the rush. She parties, drinks tons, sleeps around, smokes cigarettes and is almost never home.
Status: She doesn't believe in love. It just ends in heartbreak.
P/B: Okay? Okay.
Looks: 

Name: Ashton "Ash" Asher
Reason Why You Are Here: He does drugs and parties too hard, and sleeps around a ton. One night he came home drunk and hit his mother by accident. Now he's here.
P/B: Okay? Okay.
Looks: 

Name: Avena Dark
Reason Why You Are Here: She is a very good person and always helps others but what happened that she is here. No one knows .Status: Single
P/B: Shruti Lautner
Looks:
Go to the full index.
Name: Steve Martin
Reason Why You Are Here: He can see ghosts .
P/B: Shruti Lautner
Looks:
Go to the full index.

Austin Evans

He has Schizophrenia and Peter Pan Syndrome.

Single

P/B: Skyla Medina

Layla Mitchell

She has anger issues, sleeps around and gets into a lot of fights.

Single & Hates Love

P/B: Skyla Medina

Name: Baylee "R." Brooks
Reason Why You Are Here: She was always doing what her parents told her too, until one days she snapped and ran away from home only to be brought back a week later. She wont talk to anyone though and was sent here in hopes of making her "Better".
P/B: RomanceIsMyFiction
Looks: 

Name: Bennet Rigs 
Reason Why You Are Here He was always a party kind of guys and we sent here when he stole his dad's car and wrecked it to impress a friend. 
P/B: RomanceIsMyFiction
Looks: 

Arabella Winters
Seventeen
Reason Why You Are Here

She here because she has what the doctors say is Selective Mutism. She can talk,but she refuses too. Hers parents have given up hope and this is their last resort,for her. She stopped talking at the age of twelve..

Single
P/B: thesupernaturalgirl

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service