The Twilight Saga

At the age of 10, Bella was a witness to a murder and was nearly killed herself. She knows about vampires since she saw one and was nearly attacked. She and her family have been vacated from their home in Phoenix to the small town of Forks. Bella immediately becomes friends the Cullens. She knows they are vampires, but she has the sense that they won't hurt her. The only one who doesn't trust her is Edward because she wasn't telling the truth about who she is and why she moved to Forks. 8 years have gone by and Edward is just starting to trust her, even though secretly he's been falling for her, the vampire who nearly killed her comes into Forks and starts hunting her down and shows up at the school.

Characters

Bella: Claire Oswin Oswald (Known as Miracle)

Malcom: Claire Oswin Oswald

Edward:Koko

Others:

Alice:Koko

Jasper:

Esme:

Carlisle:

Rose:

Emmett:

OCs

Name:

P/B:

Species:

Role:

Gif

Neveah Swan

Claire Oswin Oswald

Vampire

She was recently changed by Malcom when she went to visit her friends in Phoenix and she hasn't been able to face her sister. She is currently with Malcolm so she can find her sister to warn her about him. She's Bella's younger sister

Name: Lisette (Lissa)

P/B: Koko

Species: Vampire

She joined the Cullens at some point in the 1950s after she was changed by an old friend of Malcom's. She doesn't have a mate, but helps keep Edward in check (keeps him from moping too much) up until Bella enters their life. She doesn't have any spectacular gifts, but she is particularly good at cheering people up.

Boy and girl please!

Stay Dedicated

Don't be your own couple

Views: 194

Replies to This Discussion

Edward lifted his head, getting as close to blushing as he would be able to get. "Oh, I'm sorry was that improper?" he asked. "It's just that we were so close to losing you Bella and for a while now I've been experiencing...strong feelings for you and it just took almost losing you to realize that these feelings are not going to go away. I will do whatever it takes to protect you, even if it means giving my existence for you," he told her honestly.

Bella shook her head and placed a hand on his cheek. "So that's why you've been pretty much avoiding me at school and pretty much everywhere else. " She gave him a smile and frowned at the last part. "You are going to have to clarify that last part Edward cause that sounds like you would die for me. I'm not that special or worth someone dying for me."

Edward frowned immediately. "If that is what you truly think of yourself, Bella, you are very wrong. You are special, if to no one else, to my entire family and me especially. Plus you forget...I already died. So don't worry about that," Edward joked with a crooked smile. "But yes Bella, I stayed away from you in the beginning because I didn't trust that you were being honest. Then I was holding back because I wanted better for you, more than a monster like me. But after hearing your true story I know that the safest place for you is right here with me," he told her softly. "Also, your phone has been buzzing," he informed her, handing the phone to her.

Bella frowned a bit and took her phone. She looked at the multiple texts from a number she didn't recognize. Most of them where there to check in on her and one said they needed to talk. Who the crap are you? And how did you get this number?  Bella shook her head and looked back at Edward. "What made you think I deserve better? What makes you think you are a monster like the vampire that nearly killed me eight years ago and tonight?"

{Sorry haven't been on. Been busy work.]

"Bella, no matter what diet I choose, I am a vampire and a vampire is a vampire. We're monsters by our very nature. Every part of me is built to kill humans. My speed, my strength, my senses, and my beauty," he shuddered in disgust, trying to make her see. "I understand that we are nothing like the vampires you have known, but that doesn't make ME any less of a monster. I've killed humans, Bella. I killed men. I drank them dry," he told her blandly, expecting and partially hoping she would run away in disgust.

Bella continued to frowned and shook her head. "What the crap kind of excuse is that? Carlisle told me that you drank human blood when you where having issues coping with it a few years ago. Those where bad men Edward. You are not a monster. You will never be a monster in my eyes." She paused for a minute. "If you think thats the way to get rid of me or if you were expecting me to run out of the room and avoid you completely, you are dead wrong."

Edward blinked. "Well if I can't used that as an excuse, then you can't pretend you're nothing special. If I'm not a monster, you are not just an ordinary human. Do you understand just how amazing are you? Just how much you mean to me? Just how much I NEED you?" he took her hand, pleading with her gently.

Downstairs, both of the vampire's sisters were rolling their eyes at their brother's behavior.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service