The Twilight Saga

Cullenhalelover's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea I never really had an issue with Rose. I just wanted to know what her story was…"

Cullenhalelover replied Jun 11, 2009 to When did you start to like Rosalie?

61 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Merciless∞Lovers

"I agree they would never work out. They butt heads too much for them to even conside…"

Cullenhalelover replied Jun 11, 2009 to What if Rosalie never found emmett? What do you think wud change?

39 Jun 5, 2012

"I agree with the above except I dont think she would have found anyone else. I think…"

Cullenhalelover replied Jun 10, 2009 to What if Rosalie never found emmett? What do you think wud change?

39 Jun 5, 2012

"Yea but you only have one soulmate so it isnt like Rosalie and Edward would just sud…"

Cullenhalelover replied May 31, 2009 to

just now

"Of course it was love at first sight. If she didnt fall in love with him she would h…"

Cullenhalelover replied May 30, 2009 to

just now

"Rosalie was drawn to Emmett just like Edward was drawn to Bella. He tried fighting i…"

Cullenhalelover replied May 30, 2009 to

just now

"I know a lot of people say that but she found Emmett by accident so that probably wo…"

Cullenhalelover replied May 19, 2009 to

just now

"She would go insane. Emmett saved her from all of her pain and horrible past. She wa…"

Cullenhalelover replied May 13, 2009 to What if Rosalie never found emmett? What do you think wud change?

39 Jun 5, 2012

"They would fall apart in the end because they dont belong together. They would never…"

Cullenhalelover replied May 13, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service