The Twilight Saga

Cullenhalelover's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"And I think you are a bit biased. Rosalie hates Jacob. She wants Bella to realize he…"

Cullenhalelover replied Aug 20, 2011 to What do you think? Rosalie is for Team Edward or Team Jacob?

6 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Merciless∞Lovers

"I think her flaws are over the top. Edward has flaws, Jacob has flaws, they all have…"

Cullenhalelover replied May 9, 2010 to Do you dislike Bella?

25 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Miss Sixx

"I agree. I dont like Bella because she is fickled, selfish, and never gives Edward l…"

Cullenhalelover replied Apr 9, 2010 to Do you dislike Bella?

25 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Miss Sixx

"I agree and well said. I dont get why people find her fake when Rosalie is the only…"

Cullenhalelover replied Apr 9, 2010 to When did you start to like Rosalie?

61 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Merciless∞Lovers

"If given the chance I know that Nikki Reed can show the depth of Rosalie and her cha…"

Cullenhalelover replied Mar 15, 2010 to Who is ready to see Rosalie's backstory being told in Eclipse?

11 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Cait♥[Roe]WRU4ever

"Great point and I totally agree. Plus Bella was completely intimidated by Rosalie's…"

Cullenhalelover replied Mar 6, 2010 to Why do you think everybody doesn't like Rose?

34 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by anja hasaers

"I think if the screenplay writer does it justice then Eclipse will definitely show t…"

Cullenhalelover replied Feb 26, 2010 to Who is ready to see Rosalie's backstory being told in Eclipse?

11 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Cait♥[Roe]WRU4ever

"The fact that the whole series is done in either Bella's POV or Jacob's is the main…"

Cullenhalelover replied Feb 23, 2010 to Why do you think everybody doesn't like Rose?

34 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by anja hasaers

"I think what annoyed me is even when reading from Bella's POV....I still didnt know…"

Cullenhalelover replied Feb 3, 2010 to Do you dislike Bella?

25 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Miss Sixx

"People dont like her because they just see one side of her, a very one dimensional v…"

Cullenhalelover replied Dec 30, 2009 to Why do you think everybody doesn't like Rose?

34 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by anja hasaers

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service