The Twilight Saga

Hi all, I would just like to make a discussion of how to annoy rosalie, i dont care how many i get, i just wast to know what people think would annoy her!! and please number your reply!!

Tags: annoy, hale, rosalie, to, ways

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

ask her if she ever went for a degree in law school?, when she says yes, ask her what was like to feel "legally blonde"
you could get all the werewolves to go up to rosalie and bark in her face
LOL
tell he she is the uglyest thing you have ever seen
Okay, I don't really like this disscussion.

Reasons? Okay, I'll give them to you.

~This is totally mean. Seriously, this is a FAN CLUB, people, a FAN club. Fans are someone who LIKE the person they're a fan of.

~Why don't you post this on another thing? It would work just as well.

~The werewolves. Really? Rose would probably rip one of their heads off. No joke, it's bound to happen. Even IF Stephenie Meyer doesn't write more Twilight books.

~Now the human thing is EXTREME! She would probably LITERALLY break down............and someone would get hurt. I'm serious here, people. How would you like it if someone came up to you and said, "I have this and I can do this and you can't do this and you can't have this"-that would be what it's like to Rosalie.

So there you go. Hope that is enough reasons, if not, I can think of more!
~Rosalie Leah Cullen
~"That's the funny thing about knowing you can't have something. It makes you desperate." Leah Clearwater
I AGREE WITH YOU...

repeat everything does and says

Wear the same outfit as her

constantly laugh at her, but don't tell her why

sit on all fours and bark at her

pull out individual strands of hair when she is not paying attention

Find a blonde joke she hasn't heard!

haha, Best part in all of Breaking Dawn!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service