The Twilight Saga

♥lexi black/clearwater♥'s Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"oh its k take all the time you need"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Feb 15, 2011 to Could it be? (Seth inprint story, and his POV) written by Stormy Dawn

150 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"continuation.... alexas view- I kissed seth over and over. My manager was giving us…"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Feb 15, 2011 to i love you too much!(is this even possible)seth and alexa♥

31 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"i think you should do a mix view from paul and seth and how the romance starts comin…"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Feb 7, 2011 to Could it be? (Seth inprint story, and his POV) written by Stormy Dawn

150 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"yay!"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Feb 5, 2011 to Could it be? (Seth inprint story, and his POV) written by Stormy Dawn

150 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"continatuion..... alexas view~  Seth is amazing,and to kiss him and be here with him…"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Jan 28, 2011 to i love you too much!(is this even possible)seth and alexa♥

31 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"continuation....  SETHS VIEW~  Its almsot time for lexi to leave. So i atke my chanc…"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Jan 19, 2011 to i love you too much!(is this even possible)seth and alexa♥

31 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"chapter 8-My love,i dont want to be gone.  The reporter left and seth sat in a chair…"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Jan 16, 2011 to i love you too much!(is this even possible)seth and alexa♥

31 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"continuation.... seths view~  Wow,alexa looked wow! I smiled as sh reached out to me…"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Jan 13, 2011 to i love you too much!(is this even possible)seth and alexa♥

31 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"continuation... alexas view-  Im so excited,i wonder how many familiar faces ill see…"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Jan 12, 2011 to i love you too much!(is this even possible)seth and alexa♥

31 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"continuation....  I get my stuf together before i go to meet the guys. i pack four s…"

♥lexi black/clearwater♥ replied Jan 12, 2011 to i love you too much!(is this even possible)seth and alexa♥

31 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service