The Twilight Saga

Ashley AND SETH

Preface: I didn't think my life would end like this but when I think back on it now it wasn't much of a life till I met him. Till I walked in and saw his eyes on that first
day. So If I had to redo everything again I would do it exactly the
same because in this one instance I knew that we would be together no
mater what happen to me, he was my life now and for always.

Chapter one Ashley’s P.O.V. (welcome to forks Washington)

The thunder crackled from above as we rushed into a cab as we left the airport. This was what I was being forced to do, Live in a melancholy town where it rains almost every
single day. I put my purse in my lap and stared out the window to my
new home of forks,Washington. We wouldn't even be here if it weren't
for the fact that my mom and dad got a divorce. My two older brothers
Eric and Kevin were in the back talking about weather or not there
would be any hot girls at this new school. I just ignored them for
the most part. My little sister Catherine was sitting in my dads lap
waiting for the cab to hurry so she could play with her new toys.
Everyone was being paid off somehow and someway. She got new toys and
my brothers got cash. I got a car but I refuse to drive it at the
moment, I was personally against this whole divorce, but as it is I’m
going to have to drive it to school now that my mom can't take me
now. My Older sister samantha was in the very front seat, acting
depressed because she would miss her stupid ex -boyfriend. The cab
started to leave after the cab driver got all the luggage in.

After a hour drive we pulled up to a big white house. I sighed.

“Cheer up ash” Eric said to me

“Yea cheer” I murmured

“It may not be much but at lease you'll have your own room.” my dad commented.

I rolled my eyes, he wanted us to love this house so much that he would have bought NASA if he could. I carried my stuff up to my room. When I opened the door that said
Ashley I dropped my bags and my mouth. My room was amazing. I had the
largest bed I could ever imagine. It was dark blue with glow in the
dark stars, A Desk with a new laptop and a hammock just in case I
made friends and one stayed the night. I ran down stairs and hugged
my dad.

“Saw your room huh?”

“Yes thank you so much daddy”

“No problem baby girl.”

I got up stairs and started unpacking, I turned my new radio on. A upbeat song came on, called pocket full of sunshine. I heard my dad talking out side and it sounded like
other men too. I looked out my window I saw a police officer and a
couple of dark skinned Indian men. I went to grab the last of my
luggage off the porch.

“Ashley!” my dad said I turned to face him.

“yes dad?” I asked curiously

“I want you to meet chief swan and some of the Quilute kids from the reservation.”

“HI I'm Ashley.” I shook each of there hands

“ HI I’m Sam..” the oldest started to talk.

“ ...and this is Embry , Colin , Quil and Jared.”

“nice to meet all of you.” My sister was on the top balcony , I watched as Embry stared at her as if he had been love struck.

“Have you met her yet?” I asked

“no” He looked at me as if I noticed too much.

“Would you like too?” I smiled.

“Yes” he smiled back We walked into the house.

We reached the very top step when she came around the corner.

“Sammy this is Embry” I stated. I don't think I ever saw her blush so many shades before.

“Hey” was all that could come out of her mouth.

“Hi” He relied

“Um I'm feeling more and more like a third party so I’ll leave y’all to those one syllables.”

I got down stairs and my brothers were wrestling. It was getting late and so I decided I was going to go to bed, I had school tomorrow any ways and I didn’t want to go tired
and a hot mess.

Hope yall enjoy

Views: 273

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 8

Unexpected guest: Seth's P.O.V

It was the day before Ashley's Birthday. I Rolled over in our bed and watched as she slept. I had to go see my mom later tonight and tell her, and ill have to talk to her dad tonight.

Ashley stirred and then finally sighed Seth. I kissed her cheek. She sighed again and curled next to my chest more. I can't believe that this amazing creature is mine.

She rolled over and peeked through her little eyes, her big green eyes finally found mine. I smiled and kissed her lips softly.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning" She squeaked.

I brushed away the hair that was in her face. Her eyes closed as our skin made contact.

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you too"

She got out of bed and shook her hair out, Curls and tangles and straight hair flew all around her face. She walked into the bathroom, and i got dressed and headed down stairs.

"pshhh" I heard Sam whisper

"Yeah"

"Come here"

I walked carefully over to her room.

"Are you asking her tomorrow night." She looked at me intense

"Yes"

she screamed a little, embry walked over to her,He had no shirt on and only boxers, she was in a robe. I knew what they were doing.

"First off, can you keep her busy for about half an hour and second of Whoa, im just gonna go down to the kitchen now." i turned.

I headed down stairs, her dad was in the kitchen , i sat at the counter. He didnt notice i had sat down.Her two brothers came in and sat down and her little sister was on the floor playing with her newest time.

"Look Seth is blushing" Erick nudged Kevin. Kevin looked at me , he knew what was coming , Leah must have told him ,he looked angry and happy all in one.

"Mr. Withers?"

"Yes Seth"

"I was wondering if i could talk to you for a moment." He must have heard the seriousness in my voice cuz he turned around and looked at me with a firey hate.

"yes what can i do for you Seth"

"Ok, i might as well get this out and in the open before Ashley makes her way down here, Me and your daughter have been dating for almost a year now, and we are going to be graduating soon,

and leaving off to college, and i would like nothing more than to have your permission to ask her hand in marriage, I love her with all my heart, and by some Miracle your daughter loves me and i promise i will never ever ever hurt her and .. " I was beginning to ramble

" You have my permission"

" Come on Mr. Withers you don't have to yell at me "

"Wait did you just say yes"

Erik and Kevin were laughing to each other, Erik was the only besides her dad and baby sister that were out of the loop.

"Thank you mister withers"

"When are you proposing to her son."

"Tomorrow night"

" Thats probably best , her mom is coming into town the day after, i haven't told them yet, and she cares so much about you that it will probably be great new to her."

"I'm so glad your OK with this sir."

"What is my dad OK with" We all turned and looked at Ashley who was standing in the door way.

"Hes OK with you and i going to college in the fall together."

"Oh , i knew that" she said smug. She grabbed her favorite cereal and made her a bowl.

Mr. Withers left the room signaling for me to follow. She was so busy in her food that i was able to escape.

" Another thing Seth, I notice that you have been staying the night."

"I wanted to know , y'all haven't"

"No sir, i promise nothing like that" My head started to sweat and that was hard to do to a werewolf.

"Good, you're a good man Seth and its hard for me to say yes to let you marry her but i know that you will keep her safe."

"Thank you sir, and thank you for letting me stay here as much as i know it bothers you."

"You'd be surprised by the things i know and the things i let just happen there wolf boy" That on the other hand shocked me, Wolf boy.

"I know your father son, and Ive lived around her for a long time, i also know Jacob pretty well too, and im sure my daughter hasn't old you but shes part Indian her self, Cherokee Indian and our tribe has its legends too ."

"No she hasn't" I was looking at his daughter who was still munching on her cereal she looked at me and her dad, she has a pucker go between her eyes as if she was worried on what he was saying to me.

"Well Seth my boy welcome to the family , lets just hope you last long, oh by the way tell my daughter her aunt Cathy is coming into town , that will lighten her day some more."

"when is she coming?"

" tomorrow for her birthday party."    

"Ok thank you sir." I gave him a hand shack and he gave me an awkward hug, then i walked into the kitchen.

"What was that all about" she asked eyes wide.

"Just taking guy, talk, by the way you guys..." everyone looked at me.

"You aunt Cathy is coming"

A Shirl came from Ash's lips.

"Omg I cant wait." She said as she was dragging me out the door.

"You will love my aunt Cathy, she knows all about werewolf's and vampires and Fairies." I Chuckled at that

"What" She asked a little baffled

"Faries aren't Real" She gave me an angry look.

"What" i asked

"they are too, and my aunt is a witch." I thought maybe she was talking about the kind that say their witches and then end up being just nothing.

We were headed to the Cullen's to see Renesmee, and Alice. Alice had to get Ash's Dress ready and Renesmee and i had to go pick out the ring for Ash.

"Seth man, guess what, i beat Leah at a race" Johnny said to me as we got out of the car.

"No way, that had to be a mistake."

"I was distracted bro, he took me fair and square." Kevin was laughing as he held on to my sister.

I was glad that my sister had finally found someone, she was actually cool again. She even hangs out at the Cullen.

"Ash" Nessie screamed

"Nessie" she screamed back.

Jake looked at Ash weird, i wonder what was bothering him about her. I grunted, in a casual way, he looked over at me, i gave him a questioning look.

"Later" he whispered.

I let it go, While Alice took Ash shopping for the perfect dress i took, Nessie and Jake shopping for a ring.

"OK its later spill." I said as we entered the jewelers

"Its nothing, I'm just worried about how her turning into a vampire will affect you."

"I don't know man but , we don't even know if she is going to turn into one remember, Alice said this morning that her vision became very blurry"

"I know man, just stupid worries." He stared at nessie.

"OMG , THIS ONE" Nessies Face lit up. Little did she know that jake was also picking out hers.

"Do you like this one?" I asked her

"Well i wouldnt want this one for me but this is so ashley, that is the one that i would want someone to put on my fingure one day." she looked over to a beautiful Diamond ring.

When we got back to the house Ashley was waiting in the living room playing chess with jasper, and she was winning.

"check mate" she said

"I've never lost to a human before." You could tell he didn't like losing to a human girl.

She came and sat on my lap. tomorrow she would be one step closer to being Ashley Clear water. I sighed and hugged her closer.

She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Whoa, did you guys see that." We all looked puzzled, we had better hearing and sight than her, and she saw something we didn't.

"What was it."

" I don't know but it just ran right passed the window" she said this as she was walking closer to the window.

I was one step behind her, Suddenly Ash was in pain, she dropped to the floor in an instant.

"Ash what is it?" I picked her up and laid her on the couch.

"Oh stop the burning." she screamed.

Suddenly Jane was on the back porch.

"Don't humans know how to keep their mouths shut about whose wondering out side your house."

Bella was standing in front of Ash now and she was burning anymore.

"Jane why have you come here to start trouble."    

"Aro told me to come check up on her." She looked at renesmee

"What do you eat child"

"First off im not a child and second off, i drink animal blood and some human food."

"Still not venomous" she asked

"Nope"

"Can you prove it?"

She looked over at Ashley. Renesmees face went from shocked to composed.

"Yes i could, but as you know i only drink animal blood and im not going to taste human blood."

"Hm mm about on  the wolf."

"Will it make you go away faster" Jake asked . our mouthed dropped as he asked her this.

"Yes"

He took Nessie face in his hands,

"Go ahead love, yes it hurts like hell, but its not like its going to kill me." The hurt like hell made her wince. She took his wrist into her hand and so slightly kissed his wrist before biting , then she released in an instant she heard him gasp a little.

"Lovely." Jane retorted

Jane walked around the room.

"Such a lovely home you have here charlies."

"Thank you" He replied watching her warily

"Have you stopped growing" She asked Nessie

"Almost completely"

"Can you bear children"

"Um i don't know, i don't have any yet"

She pondered this for a moment.

"Who is the humans." she asked looking at Kevin with Leah in his arms and Ash in mine.

"They are part of the wolfs life's you have no need to assess them Jane."

"Well if the wolfs are going around telling their secret to just anyone than how can we trust them."

"Its their imprints Jane, they aren't just telling anyone."

"Ive seen you before." Ash suddenly said , Jane's eyes narrowed at her.

"What ever could you mean, im thousands of years older than you and i hardly ever leave my masters care."

"No, i meant, I've seen you in a photo," We all looked at ash as if she was going loopy.

Ash stood up and walked around Jane Assessing her.

"I remember when i was a kid my Aunt would let me look through all her old photos, and i think i remember clear as day seeing a picture of you."

"Who's your aunt?" she asked a little curious. I had my hand wrapped around her wrist. I yanked her a little to come closer to me and she did she sat back down on my lap and placed one hand on my cheek. I wasnt shaking anymore.

"Cathy Withers" Jane's Face looked horrified now.

"No way" Edward said from the other side of the room.

"what" i asked

" Here aunt's blood line is part of the witches from the Salem witch trials." We all looked at her

"I thought you smelled funny" Rose said

"Stop it rose" I sneered

"So your saying , im a witch?" she looked at all of us.

"Yes" Jane said intrigued, I've never seen her look friendly.

"Your aunt and i use to be best friends until i became a vampire."

"I'm surprise she hasn't mentioned me to you."

"Well i dot really see her much." She replied.

"Any who, it was nice to see all of you again" Jane looked  at Nessie

"Good to see Aro's worries are not needed my dear."

"Thank you Jane, and you must come see us again soon, for a more pleasant visit."

"Thank you see said" She gave Bella an uneasy look as she exited.

I decided i was going to take Ashley home, She went and sat in the car while i talk to Esme.

"Yes Seth, i would be glad to do that for you."

"thank you Esme, We will see you again tomorrow"

"Ok dear" she gave me a hug and blew Ash a kiss.

I got in the car and we headed home. She laid her head on my shoulder.
    "Read for bed sleepy" I asked her

"Yes" she yawned

We reached her house and i picked her up in a bridal hug and Carried her up to bed, her dad looked at me and chuckled at our inside joke, the fact that not long from now , i would be doing this because she will be my wife.

I smiled at that though as i took her shoes off and took my shirt off and laid in bed with her.

"Love you Seth" she yawned again

"Love you too Ash"

awwwwwwww i cant believe theyre getin married

omg thats from vampire diaries love it cant believe she is a witch i hope the Salvator brother not come lol umm i can't wait for the proposal love the chapter

Happy new years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love  it!!!! keep me posted.
amazing!
Your story is getting really good i love it and thank you so much for keeping me updated
I like it you should keep going.

please message me all the chapters. I love it!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service