The Twilight Saga

What if seth's imprint doesn't want to open up to her feeling's because of a horrible past? what if she convinced herself that love does not exist?can seth change her mind about love and give her somthing to believe in?

chapter one: new school

"Rosemarrie get up!" my aunt celest said shaking me.

"why?" i said plainly.

"because if you don't you'll be late for your first day at your new school sweetie," she said.

Right' school. Why do i even bother to keep going and wake up every morning? Oh yeah because my crackpot ,smoking ,alchaholic aunt would be crushed. Yeah right!

I have been passed  off to my aunt because both my parents at one point almost killed me in one of their abuse sprees. Somtimes i wish they had, but now they are both in jail and im stuck with celest. So i am going to distance myself from everyone so that no one can hurt me.

I got up  walked over to me suitcase and grabed the first outfit my hands touched. After i was done getting dressed and putting on some makeup i went down stairs to grab my truck key's.

I went out side to my truck and got in. The way to school was quiet and wet. You see i now live in la push washington a small indian rez where everyone knows everyone.

I walked in to my first class a little late because i got lost in the school. When i looked around i saw jocks and cheerleaders everywhere the only normal person i saw was a very tan musculer guy that had croped black hair. And even he wasn't that normal looking.

"Hi there you must be the new student," the teacher said and i just nodded my head.

"Well why dont you introduce yourself to the class, dear," god her voice was so high pitched it almost made my ears hurt!

"Why would i do that it's not like any of these block head jocks and prissy cheerleaders are ever going to talk to me so theres realy no point" i said rudly

"Well then i will for you. Class this i Rosemarr-" i cut her of.

"Don't call me that it's Dawn okay, can i just have a seat?" I asked

"Fine, you can go sit next to Mr.Clearwater in the back" she said pointing to the boy i had described earlier.

"Thank's" i said and walk to my seat and sat down.

"Hi, im Seth" the boy said as he held out his hand for me to shake.

I just looked at his hand and shook my head "no."

"Oh come on just shake my hand" seth said and i new he probably wouldn't stop asking so i shook his hand. His hand was realy warm.

"Nice wrist bands can i se them?" he asked so i started to try and take them off but he stoped me and said "It's okay i can look at them on your wrist." Before i could protest he had my hand and was sliding the bands so that he could see all of them but thats when he saw my wrists and the slices on them some new and some old.

"Oh"

W/N: so should i keep going or what?

Tags: imprint, seth

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

right more keeep me updated
keep writing

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY

ill have part two two two

up on sunday sunday sunday!!!

RAINY DAWN GLASSLEY ARE YOU DEAD THE LAST TIME YOU WERE ON HER WAS DECEMBER 11 ARE YOU OKAY
yeah shes okay she just doesnt come on to tts anymore
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT

~New Reader~

Wow I loved it you should really continue 

yes please keep writing!! can you message me all the chapters?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service