The Twilight Saga

BECAUSE IT IS EDWARD'S POINT OF VIEW AND THERE COULD BE A WHOLE OTHER BOOK OR SERIES KINDA!!!!! I MEAN WHO CARES ABOUT IT COMING ON LINE, MIDNIGHT SUN COULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWILIGHT BOOKS IF POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!PLZ!!!

Views: 248

Replies to This Discussion

I really hope she finishes Midnight Sun. It really gives us the chance to get to know Edward better. To really get into his character. Into his thinking and share his feeling towards Bella. I think it also gives us a deeper understanding of his family - the rest of the Cullens- and How they all feel about Edward and Bella. PLEASE STEPHANIE!!! WE WANT MORE!!!
i need to hear edwards part, we heard bella, we heard half of jacob in part 2 in breaking dawn just make an edward!! PLZ STEPHENIE, we luv ya
I believe that she should keep writing Midnight Sun. I read the first few chapters and i totally need more. Edward's point of view is sooooooooo important!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep writing Midnight Sun!! I NEED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, Stephanie,
Definately finish Midnight Sun Edwards point of view thru all the books and then you can write about the after series, about Bella and her new life as a Vampire the move to New England, (I am a true northerner born and raised there) NH of course. I am truely a twihard mom would love for you to continue this series. I am so a stephanie fan...Come on now our mom's need something to dream about..
i think i read somewhere that she's going to publish midnight sun soon...and that she is writing now the new moon full which is new moon from jacobs side of the story....i'm pretty sure it is true cause it was one of her interviews...(and thats why i can't find it again...stupid me...i closed the window and now can't find the site i read it..)
i'm soooo excited with only the idea!!!!it would be soooo cool to understand how the other characters think in the book....<3 have u guys heard anything about that? plzzz tell me that i haven't imagined it...:p
I have not read Midnight Sun nor will I until it is finished & published by Stephenie. It is sad that an unfinished copy was leaked on the internet causing her to stop writing Midnight Sun. We are all missing out on another great book written by a talented author. I love all the books in the Twilight Saga and to have another book in the series to read would be true bliss to me. If this happens to get to Stephenie I beg you to please finish Midnight Sun. Do not let the mistake of a few cause the rest of us to not be able to read your words. PLEASE!!!!!!
yea plz write it!!!
i agree to that! I want all of her book's. i'm such a big fan of stephanie! i hope she make's more! Star.
I think she should go with her heart on writing. I think she's a beautiful author! Love you alway's, Star!
I would LOVE to own it as a BOOK with a beautiful cover and i can hold it in my hands one the internet u cant do that.
Do it for your fans plz we will find that terrible person and go VAMPIRE WOLF on him/her that leaked it just finesh the book but imagen a saga of Edwards POV I would love that

I would want to hear Edward in New Moon to but I just can't bear to see him in pain it kills me

Ya my mom is a twifan I mad my family one except my dad now her really doesn't like it because Carlisle kissed my mom at a signing it was awesome!!

I would also love to her Edward in BD
i agree to the term's. star...whatever's in your heart...lol!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service