The Twilight Saga

BECAUSE IT IS EDWARD'S POINT OF VIEW AND THERE COULD BE A WHOLE OTHER BOOK OR SERIES KINDA!!!!! I MEAN WHO CARES ABOUT IT COMING ON LINE, MIDNIGHT SUN COULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWILIGHT BOOKS IF POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!PLZ!!!

Views: 248

Replies to This Discussion

hey me too want to know how edward felt when he meet bella in twilight and than when he left her in new moon and how he felt when he came to know tht bella is going to choose btwn him and jacob and when he gets his only love bella forever in his life in breaking dawn please complete midnight sun i m eagerly waiting.
I don't think she will finish it. She is just as stubborn as Bella. Steph, I love your writing, but just tell us if you don't have it in you anymore!
I wont read it until is published officially.
I wish I hadn't. Now I will never know what Edward was thinking in the meadow!

Hey - I like the meadow picture. I agree that Midnight Sun would be a nice addition to the collection. We can all dream...and perhaps someday it will happen.
So love the picture Tamster, thanks and yes, dreams are all we have. Thanks again.
she definitly shuld its awsum she soooo shuld i cnt even speak thts how mch she shuld finish it
I never had the chance to read it but I would like 2!
Actually to me Midnight Sun is way better then Twilight I think personally. There are just so many emotions that play around inside Edward you can't help but feel the way he does! I think she could create the whole Twilight Saga in his point of View. Heck I think she would even make more money off it. I love Midnighy Sun lets hope she contuines
I would buy every single book. I would love to know Edward perspective, especially in Breaking Dawn.
I love Edward's mind, it is so.... I don't think there are words to describe it. It's just nice to see things from all different sides of the story.
I so hope, wish and dream about getting to read Midnight Sun, it would be the icing on the cake for all of us.
Because I would hate for the series to end so soon.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service