The Twilight Saga

BECAUSE IT IS EDWARD'S POINT OF VIEW AND THERE COULD BE A WHOLE OTHER BOOK OR SERIES KINDA!!!!! I MEAN WHO CARES ABOUT IT COMING ON LINE, MIDNIGHT SUN COULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWILIGHT BOOKS IF POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!PLZ!!!

Views: 248

Replies to This Discussion

I completely agree with you... the whole saga has very often helped me throughout difficulties and to fill this hole inside myself and I think Edaward's charcter is also very interesting because he is consummed by an impossible love ...please please Stephenie at least reconsider the idea of rewriting "midnight sun"..please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I have to say I completly understand why she stopped the writing temporarly.. I felt so bad when I saw that they had published part of the manuscript just in thinking how ofended she would be.. It was something really disrespectfull and I completly support her in her indefinet hold on the book. I am REALLY eager to read it and she can count on me being in line at a book store if she finishes writing it.. suspense is KILLING me but she has her rights.. and also my support..
Even tho she might never read this I would like to thank her for writing those books that have reached the hearts of so many.. not to mention the dedication and passion with wich she has written them.
I completely agree with you !!
I would love to read more of cours.
I also support her.
i also agree with you... because it's for things like this that people are they way they are..
If she publishes she will show that "it's ok" what the people did, and that is not correct!
Still if she finish it, i will be there purchasing the very first day of the release.
i sooooooooooooooo need to buy this book
I agree with you! I just started reading Midnight Sun on Stephenies website and loved it.I have to say that I understand why she stopped writing it,though.Just imagine how she must have felt about the whole thing.Maybe she changes her mind and continues with her book some time.Until then we at least have the first chapters to read.It's so nice that she published them for us all,don't you think?
Thank you for all your amazing books,Stephenie!
I think that stephanie is a great writers and i think that she should add on to the twilight series and keep writing more books about it because they r awsome.
I think that Edward POV definately needs to be told I think his side would be better than the whole twilight saga which I love. I hope she finishes it at least for her fans since we are all dying to read it.
I agree with you one every thing. I work at walmart I my customers ask about it is " Do you think Stephanie wil write another twilight book?"
I would love to see Midnight Sun published. I would like to just read the completed story! It would be great to read all of the stories from Edward's POV. I do understand why she quit writing it, but I hope she is able to move past that and give her fans Midnight Sun. I would have it pre-ordered as soon as it was announced.
I think that maybe we should just respect her decision - and leave her alone. How many times does she have to say that she needs to feel alone with a story for it to come out right... and now that someone has leaked Midnight Sun - and all she is getting is when are you going to finish it???? please, please, please..... - that she just can't bring herself to do it....

If everyone left her alone like she has been requesting - she might just finish it for everyone...

Don't get me wrong, I think Midnight Sun is the best book yet even if it isn't finished - and I do sincerely hope that she finishes it - but by pestering her constantly about it, it's not going to make her want to finish it...
OMG!!!!! 200% agree with you!!!!

I think that the people doing petitions for SM to continue Midnight Sun should be ashame of them because of those people she won't do it!!!! Can you just imagine the pressure of people harrassing the poor lady..... Omg that is soooooooo horrible!!!!!!

Me to I like the chapter that she put on her web site but come on!!!!! Everyone be in her shoes for one minute... Will you be able to write a book with all the pressure of the fans and i'm talking about mad fans that want's it because they desire it so much that they will do anything to get her attention and force her to write.....

Let her have the time to have peace with herself. It take time to write and if she got to much pressure she will think only about the fans and not about the book. GIVE HER TIME....

She knows that you all want it!!!!! she have eyes but give her space and you will be suprise one day that she will have finish it for you all.....

If you really want SM to finish the book stop harrassing her with petition and email asking her to finish it and talk to your friends and people you know and give them the message i just wrote.... I think that is clear!!!!!!

Be patient all!!!!!

♥Natalka♥

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service