The Twilight Saga

BECAUSE IT IS EDWARD'S POINT OF VIEW AND THERE COULD BE A WHOLE OTHER BOOK OR SERIES KINDA!!!!! I MEAN WHO CARES ABOUT IT COMING ON LINE, MIDNIGHT SUN COULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWILIGHT BOOKS IF POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!PLZ!!!

Views: 247

Replies to This Discussion

As a newly joined member and a very new comer to Twilight that is totally, totally engrossed with Twilight and Stephenie Meyers writings.

Like lots of her fans, I just hope and can only dream that she will complete “Midnight Sun”. When I first found Stephanie’s website I only noticed the twelve pages of Midnight Sun, which was great, short but great, so after spending some time in various discussion groups. I was so absorbed with how much more everyone talk about different chapters of Midnight Sun that I thought I was losing my mind and not really reading the twelve pages correctly. So, you can just image how I felted when I found the 264 pages, I was so, so in heaven and as my fellow co-workers said “don’t ask her anything, she is lost and will not found until she is finished”.

Yes, I have been losted and gone for days, but it's has been great. SWEET LAMB OF GOD, Edward is so much more and I cannot believe that she did not make it to the MEADOW scene. As a new member I guess my mid life crises is in full bloom.

Stephenie if you are reading this, PLEASE, please from one of your Canadian Fans, please finish and create all the books from “Edwards” point of view as they will truly be best sellers and by the way THANKS for the greatest books I have read in a long time..........
Since Twilight was born, I was always wondering what's on the Mind Reader's mind... I was able to read the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun and it's great (more than great, even). I hope Stephenie Meyer will continue and finish writing it. It's so nice to be in this world - especially in Edward's world. I feel so sad just to even imagine that the Twilight Saga, Edward's and Bella's life, will end in Breaking Dawn. I would be very happy to have it continued. And, I really want to know Edward's feelings, view and all, especially in Breaking Dawn.
I completely understand Steph's pov on this novel, as she says it's not something you can turn off and on. You have to have the inspiration to write. Right now she doesn't have the inspiration to finish this book.

Maybe one day Edward might start talking to her again and she will finish it.

I don't think us begging her to finish it is going to make things better tho.

Stephenie is the greatest writing I have ever read.

I have to say that I am obsessed with the books. I have read breaking dawn 7 times in the last 2 months, Eclipse 3 times, New moon 5 times, & twilight 3 times. I watch the existing movies atleast 2 or 3 times a week. I am constantly online looking for updates and tidbits for the new movies.
Just curious, why New Moon 5 times?
I am not sure why I have read new moon 5 times it is my least favorite book because of the absence of Rob for the majority but I like the reunited scenes I guess. not really sure to be honest. lol
i agree she should finish the book i know at least one person who would buy it!
Also because it is about EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!
I honestly don't think she will finish it. Maybe after the last Breaking Dawn installment comes out, a few years after that, I think she might revisit the idea. But i dunno. She seems to have lost all fun with vampires that i think she doesn't want to do it anymore. That is what she says, but she keeps coming out with more twilight versions all the time. It makes no sense to me on that point. I know she was hurt when it got leaked so i think she decided to scratch the whole project entirely.
I still hope she will publish it..it's a complete new view of the whole story.

please stepheneie reconsider the ideA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am dying to know everything from edwards point of view... it makes me wonder if the books would have been any better (if possible) from his POV... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue midnight sun

I feel that Edward has his own life and ideals.I want to see Bella from his point of view.I want to know what was in his head,

that lead him to leave Bella and run to Italy? What does Edward think of his "sister" not wanting to be a vamp or have Bella be one? You see the questions are endless!!! What I finally read midnight sun and frankly cannot wait to read more! May the

stinker who did the evil deed rot,we still have questions.I piddle with writting and frankly if I could find and beat the evil doer I truly would,how dare he/she/they,may fate unkind befall them!!!! Whew, it truely makes my senior citizen self angry that some peoples children have NO DARN RESPECT!!!! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE;do not let one spider spoil the feast!

I know! I feel so bad that it got leaked a few years back and am so sorry that it hurt her feeling so so much! I want to read it so bad on her web site but I can't knowing that it's not compleat the way she waned it to be! So im going to wait till it is released in book form just the way it should be! Love You Stephenie!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service