The Twilight Saga

Bernadette Parob Cullenson's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah me too....i think we all twilight obsessed should say that demolished that scho…"

Bernadette Parob Cullenson replied Dec 30, 2009 to Schools banning Twilight! ( How Rude! )

128 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by darkdemon

"i think Robert would win the fight.....why???....coz if the three fight in the stree…"

Bernadette Parob Cullenson replied Dec 30, 2009 to Rumble!!!

15 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Bernadette Parob Cullenson

"" I'm not going anywhere, i'm here as long as you need me, I swear" "and i promise y…"

Bernadette Parob Cullenson replied Dec 30, 2009 to what twilight quotes grabbed ur attentions??

35 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Shivani

"actually it feels like they "exist"...."forks" and "la push" is a true place.....i'm…"

Bernadette Parob Cullenson replied Dec 30, 2009 to Do Any of you think "they" really exist???

174 on Sunday
Reply by Julia Smith Cullen

"actually i have a friend who is a harry potter addict.....it just happen that we alw…"

Bernadette Parob Cullenson replied Dec 30, 2009 to what are you supposed to do about an anti-twilighter as a friend????

18 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Lia Cullen!

"oh my god...yeah i think i have failed grades in my academics coz i never study hard…"

Bernadette Parob Cullenson replied Dec 30, 2009 to Trouble Concentrating Since You Read Twilight??????

71 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

"actually i love him coz he's Edward's father....i don't want Esme to be mad at me...…"

Bernadette Parob Cullenson replied Dec 30, 2009 to Is there anyone here besides myslef that is in love with Carlisle???

13 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Rosaleen Twyla Pattinson

"He's soooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!.....OH MY GOD....i love him soooo much...i think i…"

Bernadette Parob Cullenson replied Dec 30, 2009 to WHO THINKS ROBERT PATTINSON IS HOTT :)♥♥

174 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Tink

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service