The Twilight Saga

Personally, I have to admit Taylor's body was FINE!! But RPattz is just so much more gorgeous!!!!!! <3

What do you think?????

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

jacob cuase he didnt leave bella but edward is way more protective over bella... who should i choose
Team EDWARD!!!!!!!! love him!!! <3
EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
(Another Swiss...)

On a scale of 1 to 10 on total hotness:

Jacob: 5

Edward: 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!

;-)

honestly i defenitly love jacob not only 4 his body but for his protective personality

i kinda love edward

Okay this is a very hard question. I am a hardcore Twilighter I have been in  love with the books for awhile now and it was all I could talk about for almost two years, the obsession has died down a bit but I still love them, but I found out people don't like it when you ask them if they are vampires and ask them to bite you. I have no idea why though. Its a legitimate question. Anyway, I'm going off topic here. I am Team Edward in the books and Team Jacob in the movies. Okay, I can feel Team Jacober's and Team Edwarder's hating me for that last sentence because I get it, its a total cop out! I see it this way because Edward acts like a complete jerk in the movies, plus RPatz is not all that attractive. In the books Edward is so sweet and my mind concocted the sexiest man alive to be Edward, I never imagined Taylor Lautner as Jacob. Which brings me to Jacob in the movies, he is the sweetest thing in them, he is always there for Bella and he is never to clingy with her, Edward gets all up in her grill.  But Jacob is such a jerk in the books, he is always pushing Bella, making her choose and it is just heart breaking plus my mind made up an ugly creature to play him.

Anyway, I am rambling!

Love Yall,

Elizabeth Hart

Wait, you mean in looks or actual personality? And by looks, do you mean the movie version?

If we're going by the movie version, Jacob is way cuter than Edward by far. He's also better in personality. The only place he's not better than Edward is the graphic novel.

EDWARD!!!!!!! He's the greatest guy I've ever heard about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's a VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service