These are the rules to Cullenism, like the ten comandments. Not offence intended to anyone.
* Read at least a chapter the bible every day. (Oh, come on you what our bible is ... The Twilght Saga! Duh, so either Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse or Breaking Dawn.)
* Say (or sream) "Emmett!" whenever someone mentions Grizzly Bears. Even if the person you are talking to doesn't know what the hell you are doing.
* Say (or scream) "Ostentaitous, isn't it?" whenever you see a BMW. Even if you're talking to yourself.
* Instead of saying, "Clumsy," say, "Bella," or "Bella moment," depending on what it fits with.
e.g. "Your so Bella," "I just had a Bella moment."
* Annoy any Anti Twilighters that you know every day.
* Wear the colour blue when you go to school. To attract sexy vampires.
* Compliment your friends using Twilight refreances.
e.g. "Your just so Rosalie,"
* Instead of warnng your friends that a hottie is around by saying, "Hottie at 12 o'clock."
Say, "Woah, vampire alert!"
* Before you snuggle down to read some Twilight, thank God for Stephenie Meyer and her writing skills.
* (Thankyou, Mrs. Julia Pattinson) When ever you get a paper cut, instead of saying like "ouch," or "oh shoot." Say, "Oh, Bella!!"