Each director of the Twilight Saga movies has a vision on how the Cullen clan should look. We have seen how their hair, their eyes and attire have been adjusted to that vision. Which one do you prefer and why?
I liked Esme in Twilight, the rest I thought looked the same in all or pretty close. I loved the shots of the Cullens waiting in the forests before the fights in Eclipse, I thought they all looked great.
Top 10 Reasons to see Eclipse Again!
by MrsEdwardCullen on July 2, 2010
Most of us have already seen the third installment of The Twilight Saga:Eclipse. Well how many of us have seen it more than once already? *Raises hand* Whether it was Rosalie’s back story or Jasper’sstory or even the Quileute’s spirit wolf story, Eclipse was beyond Epic. Here are 10 reasons to see it again and again:
1. The Cullen Clan. Spending The Twilight Saga: New Moon in the shadows, The Family we have come to love and adore is back and ready to fight in Eclipse! With interesting back stories from Jasper (Jackson Rathbone) and Rosalie (Nikki Reed), fans are treated with a more in-depth look into the lives of vampires.
2. Vampire Newborns. With their intriguing red beady eyes, the newborn vampires offer the plot an interesting side story.
3. RPatty.The camera loves Robert Pattinson and when the soft light embraces his face, your alliances for werewolves will waver. Plus, The Twilight Saga: New Moon lacked major screen time from the star, but he more than makes up for it in Eclipse.
4. Love Triangle. Admit it; the torrid love triangle between Edward, Bella, and Jake drives you to see the film multiple times.
5. Massive Lutz.The actor got jacked to play the role of Emmet Cullen and he looks good! Taylor Lautner might spend a great deal of the film shirtless, but the strong presence of Emmet’s muscles made audience members swoon.
6. Kstew. Brilliant in this film, her angelic mannerisms are definitely worth emulating.
7. Direction.Eclipse director David Slade raised the bar for the Twilight Saga with his brilliant filmmaking ability. The film, which is largely focuses on close-ups of the characters, gives the viewers The Feeling of being in all the action.
8. Scenery. Filmed outside Vancouver, Canada, the sweeping vistas are breathtaking and will surely boost tourism up north.
9. Shirtless Taylor. Even if you are Team Edward, the site of Taylor Lautner’s perfect abs will have you daydreaming of werewolves!