The Twilight Saga

Rachael's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Renesmee is wayyy better :] lol! well, I think Edward Jacob is the cutest name but i…"

Rachael replied Mar 19, 2009 to HEY! DO YOU THINK BELLA'S CHILD SHOULD BE EDWARD JACOB THAN BE RENESMEE?

14 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Rachael

"Hmm...I would give Emmett the ability to win every arm wrestle. LOL! And Rosalie...t…"

Rachael replied Mar 19, 2009 to if you could give anyone in twilight a gift that could be anything what would you give them?

17 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Thats 'Mrs Edward Cullen' to you

"Yeah! I agree"

Rachael replied Mar 19, 2009 to if you could give anyone in twilight a gift that could be anything what would you give them?

17 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Thats 'Mrs Edward Cullen' to you

"Ok, James changed Alice because he had already killed her "creator" or whatever. She…"

Rachael replied Mar 19, 2009 to What about Alice???

8 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Linda Margata

"Me too! It's just the perfect name. :] every time I think of it, i feel all happy. h…"

Rachael replied Mar 19, 2009 to If You Had To Pick AnotherName For Renesmee

4 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by liesss

"Yeah, i like Bella wayyy better as a human instead of edward. AND, Charlie and Renee…"

Rachael replied Mar 19, 2009 to so what would it be like if bella was the vampire and edward was the human??? let me know

6 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by lizzie

"OF COURSE i want Breaking Dawn to be a movie but in order for that to happen, i thin…"

Rachael replied Mar 10, 2009 to Who thinks that Breaking Dawn should be made into a movie?

7 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by renesmee

"no, she's playing janeee. plus, she would be too old looking"

Rachael replied Mar 10, 2009 to Who thinks that Breaking Dawn should be made into a movie?

7 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by renesmee

"same here! It was so sad. My friend said she was reading it in school and she almost…"

Rachael replied Mar 7, 2009 to What did u hate the most in BREAKNG DAWN????????????

33 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by BellaAtHeart

"Exactly! i like loved him right there, not that i don't always love him, haha."

Rachael replied Mar 4, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service