The Twilight Saga

CullenGirl*xxx's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I love Edward!!!!!! But i don't hate Jake. I like them both. But i am deffo team Edw…"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Apr 27, 2010 to WHO'S ON TEAM EDWARD? IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND.

12 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by CullenGirl*xxx

"No, don't worry. I have read that Rob has signed on to do breaking Dawn. I was also…"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Apr 27, 2010 to You have to read if you like robert pattinson playing edward Cullen

6 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Connie Li

"i didn't really cry but i gasped and awwwwed at some parts. I couldn;t put the book…"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Apr 27, 2010 to Did anyone cry when they read "Breaking Dawn".

13 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"Jacob is not a pedo! ¬-¬ And remember that it is not real! lol. And breaking Dawn is…"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Apr 27, 2010 to Whats your reasons for liking Breaking Dawn?

367 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by ♪Musiq Junquey♪

"Okay. I think they should split when ................. Jake goes to see Bella and sh…"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Apr 27, 2010 to Breaking Dawn: 2 movies? When to spilt? Wich scenes?

2 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Twilight-fan

"Stephanie Meyer describes how that works on her website. Check it out! :)"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Apr 9, 2010 to CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THiiS.......

6 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

"I think it would of been quite good if Jake imprinted on Leah and like Nessie could…"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Feb 21, 2010 to Do you think that Jacob should have imprinted on Leah or Renesme?

13 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by White Demon

"I absoloutley Love, Love, Love Breaking Dawn, but in some parts it did disapoint me.…"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Feb 2, 2010 to Your thoughts on Breaking Dawn

14 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Dzi

"for me probably winter. i dunno why its just that winter is my fave season and i wou…"

CullenGirl*xxx replied Jan 24, 2010 to season

4 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Riss * Rissole * Abs!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service