The Twilight Saga

brooklyn's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"ok thax ill do my best i love the saying he's in love with the idea of being in love…"

brooklyn replied Sep 29, 2009 to hey guys i need your help!!!!!!!

4 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Virginia

"please comment i need to know if i need to move on its very important to me ive been…"

brooklyn replied Sep 29, 2009 to hey guys i need your help!!!!!!!

4 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Virginia

"i think someone should write about it i cant im writing somthing else im not much of…"

brooklyn replied Aug 29, 2009 to What If Rosalie Never Told Edward What Alice Saw?

10 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Goddess of Night

"heres a lil preview of wat next nessie is born and lizzie get that drive shewanted…"

brooklyn replied Aug 5, 2009 to no title sry but its about jacob imprinting on some one else besdie nessie find out who and i wrote more today

15 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by brooklyn

"ok guys im grounded i wont be able to write more tell monday sry if i get a hold of…"

brooklyn replied Aug 5, 2009 to no title sry but its about jacob imprinting on some one else besdie nessie find out who and i wrote more today

15 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by brooklyn

"thax so much"

brooklyn replied Aug 4, 2009 to no title sry but its about jacob imprinting on some one else besdie nessie find out who and i wrote more today

15 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by brooklyn

"ok heres some more "this is a beautiful car," she said. "It's really ashamed they'r…"

brooklyn replied Aug 4, 2009 to no title sry but its about jacob imprinting on some one else besdie nessie find out who and i wrote more today

15 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by brooklyn

"thax so much i will definatly put it in not even ask my offical thax for nominating…"

brooklyn replied Aug 4, 2009 to twilight hall of fame

28 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by brooklyn

"sry my computers being bypolar heres the next one erofeb uoy ym feil asw kile a ml…"

brooklyn replied Aug 3, 2009 to GAME::Word SCrAmBle

596 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Menna A. Youssef

"i was just thinking - today is the first and last day of forever erofeb uoy ym f…"

brooklyn replied Aug 3, 2009 to GAME::Word SCrAmBle

596 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Menna A. Youssef

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service