The Twilight Saga

KelliAnn Ray's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I think i would write it as edward like saving nessie and stuff instead of bella. I…"

KelliAnn Ray replied Mar 3, 2009 to IF YOU COULD WRITE THE NEXT TWILIGHT SAGA BOOK, WHO WOULD IT BE ABOUT?

47 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by cathy

"I think i do like her...just some ways she could have put a little more into it....b…"

KelliAnn Ray replied Mar 2, 2009 to do you like kristen stewart as bella?

11 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by nicole cullen

"Yeh, for a while i thought they would end up together to be honest xxx"

KelliAnn Ray replied Mar 1, 2009 to Does anyone besides me think that Jacob and Leah should have been together

100 May 21, 2013
Reply by Victoria Taylor

"I think she went a little bit psycho in her attempt to save Nessie, and she just see…"

KelliAnn Ray replied Mar 1, 2009 to Do you think Rosealie Wanted Bella Dead For Renesmee????

29 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Julie Cullen

"I do, I was a little disappointed that they didn't fight. It would have been interes…"

KelliAnn Ray replied Mar 1, 2009 to Does anyboby think the book would be better if it ended in a fight with the Volturi?

8 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Pen Renesmee Cullen-Black

"I hated jacob all the way through eclipse and then in breaking dawn he wasnt so bad.…"

KelliAnn Ray replied Mar 1, 2009 to Do you hate Jacob when He imprint Renesmee at Breaking down???

73 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by » Allie.* )'

"I think she should have called her Carlie instead of having that as her middle name.…"

KelliAnn Ray replied Mar 1, 2009 to What other name would be good for Bella's baby?

4 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Tessa

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service