The Twilight Saga

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"they are really great the volturi does not look so bad on this one lol!!!"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Sep 29, 2009 to NEW NEW MOON MOVIE POSTERS!! (The PACK!, THE VOLTURI and THE CULLENS )

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by _iCe_08_

"love if she does bu dont think so"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Sep 8, 2009 to Will Stephine Meyer write a book about Jake and Nessie, even though at the the end of Breaking Dawn it said, :THE END"?

15 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Zaicha The Vampire Goddess

"WELL SHE WAS MENTALLY PREPARED FOR BEING A VAMPIRE AND SHE WAS FRIGTNED WHEN EVERYBO…"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Sep 3, 2009 to Bella's Remarkable Self Controll as a Newborn, how was she abel to maintain it?

17 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jessica Brown

"WHEN THEY ARE ALL TALKING AND SOMEBODY SAYS OF COURSE SHE IS A SHIELD! ( I THINK IT…"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Sep 3, 2009 to powers

2 Sep 3, 2009

"THE ONE THAT KNOW IF SHE BEING LIED TO AND BELLAS OF COURE NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY THEY…"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Sep 3, 2009 to What was your favorite power out of all the vampires in the part 3 bella?

7 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Fran

" MAYBE WHEN HE TOUGHT SHE WOLD LEAVE WIH EDWARD SOME DAY IT WAS WHEN HE CHANGED!"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Sep 3, 2009 to Bella and Charlie

42 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

" yeah i totally agree with you why more than one lat her make four more!"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Sep 3, 2009 to Breaking Dawn: Final thoughts

5 Sep 3, 2009

"Ii took a quizz on that subject on the web and it turned ot that im like bella and…"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Sep 3, 2009 to Whos character do you think you are like?

7 Sep 3, 2009

"I SAW HSM & HARRY POTTER ,BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER KIDS THIS CENTURY: FWI THEY N…"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Aug 26, 2009 to Breaking Dawn should be rated R

134 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Diane Clements

"TH GIRL ONLY TO LOOK AT HER MAKES HER ALREADY ANNOYING(I HATE LEAH)"

Zaicha The Vampire Goddess replied Aug 26, 2009 to LEAH and SETH

23 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Jhael Garcia

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service