The Twilight Saga

vicki ♥s pepe juan!'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (635) Replies Latest Activity

"umm no. i think there were better parts although that one really was good (not so mu…"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Sep 28, 2009 to

just now

"well, i think they do reflect. the thing about the dream is that she was only dreami…"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Sep 24, 2009 to Vampires are reflected?

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Evangeline Black

"wow! three discussions huh??"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Aug 29, 2009 to What if Bella and Jacob had a child and Jacob imprints on her?

18 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Leanne

"well, i think it would really be one big awfully wrong thing. First cos of how would…"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Aug 29, 2009 to What if Bella and Jacob had a child and Jacob imprints on her?

18 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Leanne

"i'd give it to esme and carlisle. my first option would've been jacob, but, as he al…"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Aug 17, 2009 to If Bella And Edward Had Died, In A Custody Battle For Nesse, Who Would YOU Have Awarded Her Legal Guardianship To ?

19 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Bella Cullen9

"i think he does it good, really really good. can't wait to watch him on new moon!!!"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Aug 4, 2009 to

just now

"what the?!!? stupid summit!!! rachelle isn't the one to blame!! poor of her.. she di…"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Jul 30, 2009 to Rachelle Lefevre Not Doing Eclipse!

16 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Amerikus

"haha i too loved when harry drank felix felicis. when slughron said 'harry' and he r…"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Jul 29, 2009 to very important topic inside this discussion. hpathbp!!!

27 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by vicki ♥s pepe juan!

"of course everyone in here is going to put YES so, yes!!"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Jul 29, 2009 to Yes or No

17 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Maggie

"i'd tell u... but, as i wouldn't want anyone to tell me... i won't!! sorry, but if u…"

vicki ♥s pepe juan! replied Jul 28, 2009 to does she

5 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by nakita

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service