The Twilight Saga

Paula's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know maybe something like on "Underworld" a new species? Maybe? Well if she…"

Paula replied Mar 18, 2009 to please be honest, how many people think that Renesmee really wasn't necessary?

70 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Alexandra

"I'm mom and I've read and re-read all the books they are really great books. I have…"

Paula replied Mar 18, 2009 to Twilight?Moms reading it?Twi-moms

62 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by TWILIGHT FREAK FOREVER

"I know I feel like there is more to be told. In the end of the book they do realize…"

Paula replied Mar 16, 2009 to Breaking Dawn Can't be the end....

77 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Pressure◍

"Ya it's like Renesmee was always ment to be from the beginning."

Paula replied Mar 16, 2009 to please be honest, how many people think that Renesmee really wasn't necessary?

70 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Alexandra

"I think it was foreshadowed, this is my thoughts on this subject any way, why else w…"

Paula replied Mar 15, 2009 to please be honest, how many people think that Renesmee really wasn't necessary?

70 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Alexandra

"To some of these posts I'm going to say um gee thanks. I'm a 46 year old mother of t…"

Paula replied Mar 15, 2009 to BACK OFF!!!!!

39 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Danielle

"I hope that she finishes it in spite of what happened. I think that it's horriable t…"

Paula replied Feb 11, 2009 to Personally I'm upset someone leaked midnight sun Edwards version I was really looking forward to getting in his head!

55 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by BreakingDawnrocks15

"I'm going to go get the Host tomorrow. I've been looking forward to reading it but I…"

Paula replied Feb 11, 2009 to Personally I'm upset someone leaked midnight sun Edwards version I was really looking forward to getting in his head!

55 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by BreakingDawnrocks15

"I think he would have followed Bella. Rose and the rest of the family would have rai…"

Paula replied Feb 11, 2009 to What do you think Edward would have done if Bella died giving birth to Renesmee?

82 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by moonlightnight

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service