The Twilight Saga

Rose-Amber's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed :) I hope she does more."

Rose-Amber replied Oct 2, 2009 to The Volturi Or The “Cullen’s And Their Allies,” in A FUTURE War Of The Supernatural’s, Who Would Win? AND Why do you feel that way?

18 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Fran

"Just amazing!! I always have a feeling that there are the possibilities of vampires…"

Rose-Amber replied Oct 2, 2009 to Have you ever thought or imagined???

8 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by _iCe_08_

"There would most definatly be a struggle with the decision that would be made to sta…"

Rose-Amber replied Oct 1, 2009 to The Volturi Or The “Cullen’s And Their Allies,” in A FUTURE War Of The Supernatural’s, Who Would Win? AND Why do you feel that way?

18 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Fran

"I think that she would listen as well as Bella would listen to everyone when they we…"

Rose-Amber replied Oct 1, 2009 to The Volturi Or The “Cullen’s And Their Allies,” in A FUTURE War Of The Supernatural’s, Who Would Win? AND Why do you feel that way?

18 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Fran

"Jacob had good intentions for why and how he went about Charlie's need to know basis…"

Rose-Amber replied Sep 30, 2009 to Who Was Correct Edward Or Jacob ? Concerning The “Need To Know” Controversy ?

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Virginia

"I think that the Cullens would still win in the fight against the Volrui if it were…"

Rose-Amber replied Sep 30, 2009 to The Volturi Or The “Cullen’s And Their Allies,” in A FUTURE War Of The Supernatural’s, Who Would Win? AND Why do you feel that way?

18 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Fran

"If I would have read the books before rather than a week or two after my daughter wa…"

Rose-Amber replied Sep 25, 2009 to Will you name your child after a Twilight character?

78 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by CiErRa

"very well written"

Rose-Amber replied Sep 24, 2009 to Don't be late (A non-rhyming poem)

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Rose-Amber

"It would definatly be an interesting twist no matter which way it went :)"

Rose-Amber replied Sep 15, 2009 to The Sequel to "Breaking Dawn" Can you already write it's synopsis?

4 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Rose-Amber

"I honestly think that it has to do with how much they had in common. In the Midnight…"

Rose-Amber replied Sep 4, 2009 to Bella's Singer

3 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by alana

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service